Best by Broan WP29M604SB
Centro - 60" Stainless Steel Pro-Style Range Hood with 300 to 1650 Max CFM internal/external blower options
- Today's Price:
as of Jul, 24 2021
- Total Price:
Details & Features
Centro is a pro-style hood that literally bends the lines with contemporary form in an 18" wall mount design. Curved, seamless welded design for a flawless appearance. Now with iQ Blower option and Hi-Flow™ Baffle filters for optimal performance.
- Now offered with the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available from a range hood in its class
- Variable level, Halogen lighting (6 bulbs, GU10, MR16, 50-watt, bulbs included) floods the cooktop and surrounding area for clear visibility
- Variable Speed Rotary Control with last setting memory allows you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel Hi-Flow™ baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Choice of Internal iQ6, iQ12, P6 and P12 blowers. P3 now available for 300 CFM applications. Eight exterior and In-line blower choices from 300 to 1650 Max CFM provide optimum performance at the lowest sound levels by moving the blower outside the kitchen. Flexible design allows for vertical or horizontal duct direction.
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) on the iQ6 blower allows the installer to set the maximum blower speed to 300 or 400 CFM - offering another solution to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Optional decorative soffit flue (AEWP) provides installation choices to increase design flexibility; choice of 6" and 12" tall
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional non-duct recirculation kit (ANKUP) for hoods using internal single (iQ6, P3, P6) blower gives you added flexibility when ducting outdoors is not possible.