Smart Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub
Details & Features
Smart Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub
- Plastic Items Cycle
- Get the gentle cleaning and lower temperatures needed for plastic items with this specialty cycle.
- TotalCoverage Spray Arm
- Cleans with twice the jets for more coverage while a smarter sequence of spray patterns from multiple nozzles hits your dishes with increased water pressure.
- Canning & Brewing Items Cycle
- Clean heavily soiled items like those used for canning with this specialty cycle that uses higher water temperatures.
- Sensor Cycle
- Automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Clean dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Clean these controls as easily as you use them.
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 20 Years in a Row
- For over 20 years in a row, no other brand has had fewer dishwasher repairs, so you can rest assured it will continue to function the way your family needs it to.
- Nest Learning Thermostat Integration
- Have your dishwasher wash while you're away by integrating your Nest Learning Thermostat .
- Soil Sensor
- Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- In-door Silverware Basket
- The in-door silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
- Folding Tines
- Secure dishes during the wash cycle or fold down to create space for larger items.
- Sani Rinse Option
- Sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.99% of food and bacteria.
- Stainless Steel Tub
- Promotes drying by retaining heat from wash and rinse cycles. Plus, it cools faster than the dishes so moisture can condense on the interior walls and not the dishes.
- Normal Cycle
- Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Heavy Cycle
- Take care of heavily-soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- High Temperature Wash Option
- Gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean.
- Heated Dry Option
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- Extended Dry Option
- Cycle Status Indicator
- The full lit display glows for wash, drain, drying, sanitized and clean along with the time in hours and minutes so there's no need to guess when your dishes will be ready.
- Maintenance Alerts
- Get notified when it's time to clean or change your filter with an alert sent straight to your phone.
- Guided Service
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the Whirlpool™ app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service.
- Enhanced Troubleshooting
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos.
- Control Lock Mode
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Kosher Consumer Friendly Mode
- Remotely disable the dishwasher so that the door can be opened and closed without lights, icons, displays or tones being activated to comply with religious guidelines.
- Scan-to-Connect Technology
- You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool™ app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly.
- Amazon Replenishment
- Automatically order dishwashing supplies when you're running low by syncing your Whirlpool™ app with your Amazon account. This feature estimates the amount of supplies remaining and targets the right time to order necessities like detergent so your family always has what they need to do dishes when they need it.
- ENERGY STAR™ Certified
- ENERGY STAR™ certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Industry's Best Selling Dishwasher Brand
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
|Depth||62.23 cm, 24-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||62.23 cm, 24-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||67.31 cm, 26-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||125.73 cm, 49-1/2 in|
|Height||87.63 cm, 34-1/2 in|
|Maximum Height||87.63 cm, 34-1/2 in|
|Minimum Height||85.09 cm, 33-1/2 in|
|Number of Place Settings||15|
|Width||60.64 cm, 23-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Decibel Level dBA||47|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Last Cycle Recall||Yes|
|Handle Color||Black Stainless|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Built-In Water Softener||No|
|Dispenser||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Number of Wash Levels||3.0|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Yes|
|True Hold Door||Yes|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24""|
|Cycles and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||6|
|Extras||1-Plastic Cup Shelf|
|Fold-Down Tines||2 Fold Down|
|Location||Rack or Door|
|Third Level Rack|
|Glides||Single Channel Rails|
*While we place great care into preparing product descriptions and prices, sometimes technical and typographical errors or omissions may occur. Tasco Appliances cannot be held responsible for such errors and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.