Details & Features
Keeping sight lines open while offering exceptional efficiency and flexibility, this induction downdraft cooktop offers the cooking power of gas and the cleanability of electric while rapidly clearing the air of cooking vapors without the need for an overhead ventilation system.
- Induction Technology
- Cooks like gas, looks like electric, outperforms both. By converting cookware into the heat source, induction technology gives you fast, efficient and outstanding cooking power.
- Downdraft Ventilation
- Developed and refined by Jenn-Air®, a downdraft ventilation system uses proximity ventilation to capture smoke, steam and odors at the cooking surface, whisking them down and out of the kitchen before they can escape.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation
- Keep the view from your kitchen open and free from ductwork with this optional kit that allows conversion to duct-free ventilation.
- Pan Detection
- A sensor detects your cookware before enabling an element. When it is removed, the element automatically switches off.
- Performance Boost
- Quickly heat cookware, boil liquids and sear meats by raising the cooking temperature above the highest setting for up to 10 minutes, available on all induction elements.
- Flexible Induction Elements
- These elements offer the flexibility to cook using different sizes of cookware on the same element.
- 2 Fan Speed Settings
- Provide a range of ventilation power to accommodate your precise cooking needs.
- 350 CFM Blower Capacity
- Rapidly and efficiently clears the air of vaporized grease, smoke and steam that can damage walls and cabinetry.
- Ceramic Glass Surface
- Beautiful, jet-black glass surface presents a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
- Control Lock
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the cooktop and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Intuitive, highly precise controls are activated by light pressure, look elegant and allow for easy cleaning.
- Element Timers
- Separate timers for each element allow you to easily time several dishes at once.
- Euro-Style Stainless Design
- A refined design that satisfies contemporary and traditional tastes and blends in with other Jenn-Air® Euro-Style Stainless appliances.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Know in an instant whether a cooktop element remains hot, even after the cooktop has been turned off.
- Induction Bridge Element
- Expands the cooking surface by combining two induction elements into one larger, oval-shaped element for use with longer cookware such as griddles or Dutch ovens.
- Keep Warm™ Function
- This function, available on all induction elements, keeps foods and delicate sauces at their ideal serving temperatures while other items finish cooking.
- LED Ambient Lighting
- Gently illuminating the downdraft vent, ambient LED lighting elegantly shows cooking vapors being captured and demonstrates the downdraft ventilation system’s power.
- Quiet Operation
- Integrated with the countertop and cabinetry, downdraft ventilation keeps much of the sound of ventilation out of the kitchen, making it conversation-friendly.
- Timer Function
- Sets the downdraft ventilation system to automatically shut off, even if forgotten about.
- Duct-Free Filter Kit
- The duct-free filter efficiently captures smoke, grease and moisture, resulting in a consistently fresh kitchen with an inviting, open design without requiring ducting.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Burner or Element Style||Induction|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Depth||21 3/8 Inches|
|Height||7 9/16 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||20 7/8 Inches|
|Cutout Width (in)||35 7/16 Inches|
|Left Front Power||3700W|
|Left Front Type||Induction|
|Left Rear Power||3700W|
|Left Rear Type||Induction|
|Right Front Power||3700W|
|Right Front Type||Induction|
|Right Rear Power||3700W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Induction|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|