Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionDesigned for perfection, the Mercury range is a fusion of uncompromising quality and innovative design giving you ultimate cooking perfection!
A statement of high design and superior performance, the dual fuel Mercury conveys a stately, contemporary design and is built from the highest quality components. With three fast heating ovens, the Mercury gives you over 6 cubic feet of cooking space – with each oven operating independent and separate from each other giving you 3 separate temperatures to produce some of the most complicated dinners.
The multifunction oven offers seven functions for flexible cooking which include Defrost, True European Convection, Convection Grilling, Fan Assisted Oven, Conventional Oven, Browning and Base Heat for slow cooking. The main oven boasts True European Convection – the optimal way to properly and evenly heat foods.
Powerful burners and interlocking cast iron grates provide a versatile cooking surface that is easy to clean and grate sizes that are easy to manage. The exceptionally large center burner will cradle a wok ring for scrumptious stir fry’s and easily accommodate any over-sized stockpot or pan.
GLIDE OUT BROILER SYSTEM
Glide Out Broiler System™ with Full Broil mode to provide complete coverage using eight full passes and Half Broil mode using four right-hand passes
Programmable and very quick, the fan oven also keeps an even temperature, making it perfect for cooking several dishes at once.
This oven may look unassuming, but it features a powerful 8-pass, 2300 watt broiler that's heated and ready to cook in just 5 minutes! The Full Broil mode provides complete coverage using the full eight passes. The Half Broil mode uses the four right-hand passes and is perfect when cooking for one.
EasyClean™ Technology with black enamel interior
Induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Manufacturer Color||Black on Black|
• Power of Front Left Zone: 1,400 watts with 2,200 watt boost
• Power of Back Left Zone: 1,850 watts with 3,000 watt boost
• Power of Center Zone: 2,300 watts with 3,700 watt boost
• Power of Front Right Zone: 1,850 watts with 3,000 watt boost
• Power of Back Right Zone: 1,850 watts with 3,000 watt boost
• Power of Front Left Zone: 6 inches
• Power of Back Left Zone: 7 inches
• Power of Center Zone: 10 inches
• Power of Front Right Zone: 7 inches
• Power of Back Right Zone: 7 inches
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||
• 6 cu.ft total
• convection bake 2.8 cu.ft
• second cavity 2.8 cu.ft
• third cavity 0.5 cu.ft
|Number of Ovens||Triple|
• One extra-large 7-Mode Multi-Function™ Oven (left oven) tailored to your cooking needs with Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat
• A second extra-large true European convection oven (right oven)
• Powerful dual-element Broiler with an 8-pass, 2,300 watt broiler – ready to cook in just 5 minutes
• Spacious storage drawer with rubber mat to protect and store your cookware
• Induction cooktop makes use of 90% of the available heat compared to just 55% with that of a gas burner
• Built-in pan recognition sensors automatically turn the burner off when not is use saving energy and increasing safety while the Child Lock feature protects little hands
|Net||356.99 lb(s) / 161.93 kg|
|Shipping||390 lb(s) / 176.9 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• 1 Year Warranty, Entire Appliance, Parts and Labor
|Width||47.56 inch(es) / 120.81 cm|
|Height||36.13 inch(es) / 91.76 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.44 inch(es) / 72.23 cm|
• Package Dimensions 49-1/4 W x 31 D x 46-1/2 H
• Depth with Door Open 46-1/8