Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
See our clearance selection here
Delivery & Pick-ups
Delivery & Pick-ups Policy
At Tasco, total customer satisfaction is our most important commitment. That includes ensuring the delivery of your appliances goes as smoothly as possible.
Our professional delivery team always uses rubber back runners, and provide laminate sheets when necessary to protect the integrity of your floors.
We care about the environment, too. We’ll always remove all external packaging and cardboard materials from your appliances and recycle what we can.
We’ll remove your old appliances. If you need us to move/remove your old appliances for you, we’ll happily do so. *
We deliver six days a week across Ontario. We know appliances are an important part of your life. That’s why we offer our professional delivery services six days a week across southern Ontario, including cottage country.
For more Information on Delivery and Pickups, click here
Contact our delivery department:
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit 1, Brampton, ON L6Y 5X5
Prior to arrival
Customer must provide warehouse at least 2 hours notice via email of pickup – customer to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Invoice #
- Number they can be reached at (must be a number capable of receiving text)
- License plate # of vehicle making the pick-up
Customer will receive a confirmation email with the following instructions:
- Customer to text phone # 1 (647) 472-9512 (text must include invoice #)
- Customer will be notified via text reply when product is picked and ok to back up to loading door
- Vehicle must be turned off during loading
- Customer is to stay in car until product is loaded and will show ID through window
- License plate # to be matched for confirmation and recorded
- Warehouse employees will wear a mask
- Warehouse employee will load vehicle while customer remains in vehicle (vehicle must be appropriate for pickup)
- Once loaded customer must check to ensure load is secure while maintaining 2 metre distance from warehouse staff
- Invoice is to be paid in full, warehouse will not be processing payment
There will be no exchanges done at the warehouse at this time
For more information on Installation, click here!