Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
COOPERATIVE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Customer satisfaction is important to us and we will work with you and the manufacturer of your product to facilitate a positive buying experience. Please use care to confirm the features and technical specifications of all products before placing your order.
All Major Appliance purchases whether made in-store or online are non-returnable. Items should be inspected thoroughly at the time of delivery. If you are not satisfied, you must refuse the item before signing the delivery receipt and contact Tasco Customer Service at 1-866-848-6767 for in-store purchases and "click here" for online purchases. Be sure to report any product defects or damages with delivery personnel. Damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
Tasco reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept returns at their discretion.
Please also note the following applicable policies:
- For manufacturer’s service warranty and extended warranty details, click here.
- All defects will be assessed by a technician prior to a return being authorized
- All returns and exchanges must be authorized in writing prior to drop-off or pickup of products
- If an authorized return is approved, we will complete the exchange for the same model. A re-selection will be offered if no replacement is available.
- No returns or exchanges on used or installed products.
- All authorized returns or exchanges must include all included accessories and manuals
- All authorized returns and exchanges on new, unused, undamaged product are subject to a 25% restocking fee, refundable upon approved inspection of the unit(s) once returned to our warehouse
- You may cancel your order at any time before delivery, but if your product has already been ordered from the manufacturer you may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Pickup orders require return-authorized returns/exchanges to be conducted at location of original pickup.
- Custom orders are not eligible for return or exchange
- Clearance, Floor models or open box products are sold ‘as-is’ and are not eligible for return or exchange for cosmetic damages. If your clearance, floor model or open box product malfunctions and needs to be serviced, please speak to your manufacturer or a member of our team for next steps.
MANUFACTURER SERVICE WARRANTY VS. EXTENDED WARRANTIES
- Manufacturer (service) warranty plans typically cover parts and systems that break down due to design flaws or defective factory-installed parts and usually are valid for 1-year.
- We offer 2 to 4 year Tasco Service Protection Plan (TSPP) warranties on most products to provide you with confidence of ownership. These warranties are sold by Tasco and serviced by Comerco.
For full details on warranties, please click here.