Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Service Protection Plan Details & Information
MAJOR APPLIANCES PROTECTION PLAN AND REPLACEMENT PLAN DETAILS
Manufacturer’s Service Protection Plan
A manufacturer warranty also known as a manufacturer’s service protection plan cover repairs needed due to manufacturing defects, not accidents or neglect, within a specified amount of time (usually one year). Within the first year after purchase, all issues related to the appliance must be handled through the product manufacturer. At times, helpful retailers may liaise on behalf of the customers, however any decisions related to the replacement or servicing of appliances under the manufacturer’s service protection plan is ultimately up to the manufacturer. Each manufacturer has different policies and coverage depending on the nature of the warranty they provide. Please register your product after delivery and speak to a customer service representative from your product manufacturer to get details on your warranty for your specific product. After the year mark, your product will no longer be covered; unless you get an extended warranty (service protection plan).
Your dream should always work the way you want it to.
Now that your vision is in place, make sure every appliance has the care and coverage of the best protection, period! With your Tasco Appliance purchase, you’ve acquired the best Protection Plan available on the Canadian market.
Exclusive privileges of the plan*:
- Preventative Inspection
- No Lemon Policy
- Protection against power surges
- No Deductibles
- Transferable from Owner to Owner without charge
- Parts and labour coverage up to 4 additional years
- Protection against frozen food losses
- Service available in Canada and continental USA
- Repaired to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Product failure due to rust
- 10% off parts and labour (at participating service centres)
- Guaranteed by an Insurance Company
- Knob replacement
- Damage caused by thermal stress on glass ceramic cooktops
- In case of a replacement, credit is equivalent to the purchase price
**Replacement, after the fourth failure of the same major part, during the coverage period of the Plan.