Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
See our clearance selection here
To go back to our Installation summary page, click here.
Should you have questions or if you would like to make any changes regarding your purchase (ie. Delivery date, address change, product inquiries or installation of your appliances) feel free to call our Order Coordination department at 289-748-0322. Your invoice is a very important document provided to you at time of purchase which contains valuable information. All terms and conditions of your purchase are clearly identified. Please refer to your invoice when contacting us.
Product specifications are for planning purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Tasco assumes no liability for specifications obtained from us. Refer to installation instructions from product on-site before cutting cabinets, counters, or panels.
Note: Refer to installation instructions from product on-site before cutting cabinets, counters, or panels.
Site inspections are highly recommended. Let us take the guess work out of your new investment and make it a seamless experience. Our site inspections are performed by qualified, licensed & insured installers. They will ensure the product will be installed correctly the first time. This will avoid unforeseen circumstances possibly resulting in delays to your installation, project completion setbacks & fees associated with the site not being ready.
Please keep in mind that installations are usually scheduled one day after delivery. We will contact you with an approximate time frame the evening prior or morning of installation. Product to be installed must be left uncrated and placed in front of its final location at time of delivery
A TRIP/L ATE/C ANCELLATION CHARGE WILL APPLY IF INSTALL ATION WAS CONFIRMED AND;
1) You did not contact us (if you needed to cancel or reschedule) within a
minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled installation date.
2) No one was home to sign for installation.
3) There was no access for installation.
Product, if to be installed, must be placed in front of its final location. Installers will not be able to move the appliance(s) at a later date. If our drivers are required to move the appliance(s), at a later date, we will gladly assist, at a nominal fee.
Our qualified professional technicians install it right the first time to ensure maximum performance of your appliance. Your appliance will meet all regulations and be installed according to local codes and manufacturer specifications by our fully qualified, knowledgeable and insured technicians. Service complaints on new appliances are often the result of poor installation. We regard the performance of your new appliance as a critical component of your satisfaction, that’s why we’re dedicated to providing you with professional installation services. Put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
CUSTOMER GUIDELINES & SITE REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO INSTALL ATION:
ELECTRIC COOKING APPLIANCES
• Electrical Supply must be properly located as per product specifications.
• Ensure Cabinets and Counter Tops are cut out according to product specifications.
• If applicable, we recommend installing all ventilation before the cooking appliance.
GAS COOKING APPLIANCES
• Existing gas lines must be to code & installed in proper location.
• Gas lines must be sized according to appliance specifications.
• Electrical outlets must be in proper location. Exterior ventilation is mandatory.
• All vents must be located & sized according to product specs.
• Exterior caps are mandatory.
• Re-enforcements for island/wall hoods must be roughed in and planned for.
• Water lines must be roughed in with a shut off valve & properly located.
• Electrical outlets must be properly located.
• Ensure Cabinet openings and panels are sized according to product specifications.
• Hot water lines and drains must be roughed in with a shut off valve & properly located.
• Electrical lines & outlets must be properly located & on dedicated circuit.
• Ensure breakers are installed on electrical supply line.
• Water lines & drains must be roughed in and ready with appropriate shut off valves.
• Appropriate venting must be ready and properly located with exterior cap. Hoses must be provided.
• Gas dryers have specific gas locations & venting requirements.
• Utilities must be roughed in according to specifications.
• Cabinets, gables & any support structures must be ready.
• Custom panels must be cut to specifications & handle holes pre-drilled.