Track Your Appointment
Track Your Appointment
*Tracking is only available on day of delivery
CLICK HERE FOR PICK-UP INFO
At Tasco, total customer satisfaction is our most important commitment. That includes ensuring the delivery of your appliances goes as smoothly as possible.
Our professional delivery team always uses rubber back runners, and provide laminate sheets when necessary to protect the integrity of your floors.
We care about the environment, too. We’ll always remove all external packaging and cardboard materials from your appliances and recycle what we can.
We’ll remove your old appliances. If you need us to move/remove your old appliances for you, we’ll happily do so. *
We deliver six days a week across Ontario. We know appliances are an important part of your life. That’s why we offer our professional delivery services six days a week across southern Ontario, including cottage country.
Contact our delivery department:
If you wish to pick up your new appliances, our Distribution Centre is located at:
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit 1
Warehouse pick-up hours:
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- You must present a copy of your invoice as well as photo ID.
- Product must be paid in full at store prior to pick up.
- Please be prepared with adequate materials to secure appliances on trailers/trucks.
- Please contact us 2 hours prior to picking up your product to allow sufficient time to prepare your order, reducing your wait time.
- Please give us a minimum of two weeks’ notice to schedule and confirm your delivery date.
- Out of area and cottage country deliveries are scheduled on designated delivery days. Please plan accordingly.
- We will contact you with an approximate delivery window the afternoon before. Due to traffic and/or weather conditions, routing, length of delivery time, and unforeseen problems, we are unable to guarantee a specific time.
- If requested, to assist in timing, we can arrange to call you approximately 45 minutes before your delivery. Any deficiencies must be noted on the driver's delivery report at the time of delivery and also reported to customer service. Please contact customer service at 1-866-848-6767
- Our drivers will require you to inspect the unit(s) and sign documentation indicating you received the appliances in good condition.
- There must be a person 18 years of age or older authorized to sign for and receive the appliances. Any deficiencies must be noted on the driver’s delivery report at the time of delivery and also reported to customer service. Please contact customer service at 1-866-848-6767
- A re-delivery/late cancellation charge will apply if delivery was confirmed and:
- You did not contact us (if you needed to cancel or reschedule) within a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled delivery date.
- No one was home to sign for the delivery.
- There was no access for delivery.
- Please ensure the route to the location is clear of obstructions, and protect flooring where necessary. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the site is ready for delivery.
- If required, we will remove standard doors to locate appliances.
- Our drivers cannot do any cutting or alterations to your home; remove door jambs, interior-swinging doors, outside sliding doors, railings, etc.
- By law, we are not permitted to connect any appliance(s) without a receptacle box.
- Delivery for built-in appliances includes uncrate and place only. The installation of built-in appliances is the responsibility of the customer and can be completed by our installation experts.
Removal of old appliances:
We do not dismantle old appliances or make house alterations when attempting to move them. Access to the designated location(s) is the customer’s responsibility.
For a nominal fee, we will remove or move your old, disconnected appliance(s) on a 1- for-1basis. You must disconnect the water line on your old fridge and/or washing machine prior to removal. Old freezers must be defrosted prior to removal. Due to safety concerns, the removal of old refrigerators and freezers are at the discretion of the delivery personnel.
We will be as careful as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for damage to property caused by the moving of old appliances.
We install what we sell:
* Additional charges apply. Contact a Tasco Pro for details.
**Some restrictions may apply for certain areas. Contact a Tasco Pro for details.