Delivery & Installation
Delivery and installation policy
At Tasco, total customer satisfaction is our most important commitment. That includes ensuring the delivery of your appliances goes as smoothly as possible.
Our professional delivery team always uses rubber back runners, and provide laminate sheets when necessary to protect the integrity of your floors.
We care about the environment, too. We’ll always remove all external packaging and cardboard materials from your appliances and recycle what we can.
We’ll remove your old appliances. If you need us to move/remove your old appliances for you, we’ll happily do so. *
We deliver six days a week across Ontario. We know appliances are an important part of your life. That’s why we offer our professional delivery services six days a week across southern Ontario, including cottage country.
Contact our delivery department:
- Please give us a minimum of two weeks’ notice to schedule and confirm your delivery date.
- Out of area and cottage country deliveries are scheduled on designated delivery days. Please plan accordingly.
- We will contact you with an approximate delivery window the afternoon before. Due to traffic and/or weather conditions, routing, length of delivery time, and unforeseen problems, we are unable to guarantee a specific time.
- If requested, to assist in timing, we can arrange to call you approximately 45 minutes before your delivery. Any deficiencies must be noted on the driver's delivery report at the time of delivery and also reported to customer service. Please contact customer service at 1-866-848-6767
- Our drivers will require you to inspect the unit(s) and sign documentation indicating you received the appliances in good condition.
- There must be a person 18 years of age or older authorized to sign for and receive the appliances. Any deficiencies must be noted on the driver’s delivery report at the time of delivery and also reported to customer service. Please contact customer service at 1-866-848-6767
- A re-delivery/late cancellation charge will apply if delivery was confirmed and:
- You did not contact us (if you needed to cancel or reschedule) within a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled delivery date.
- No one was home to sign for delivery.
- There was no access for delivery.
- Please ensure the route to the location is clear of obstructions, and protect flooring where necessary. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the site is ready for delivery.
- If required, we will remove standard doors to locate appliances.
- Our drivers cannot do any cutting or alterations to your home; remove door jambs, interior-swinging doors, outside sliding doors, railings, etc.
- By law, we are not permitted to connect any appliance(s) without a receptacle box.
- Delivery for built-in appliances includes uncrate and place only. The installation of built-in appliances is the responsibility of the customer, and can be completed by our installation experts.
Removal of old appliances:
We do not dismantle old appliances or make house alterations when attempting to move them. Access to the designated location(s) is the customer’s responsibility.
For a nominal fee, we will remove or move your old, disconnected appliance(s) on a 1- for-1basis.. You must disconnect the water line on your old fridge and/or washing machine prior to removal. Old freezers must be defrosted prior to removal. Due to safety concerns, removal of old refrigerators and freezers are at the discretion of the delivery personnel.
We will be as careful as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for damage to property caused by the moving of old appliances.
We install what we sell:
Plan to have your work done by our factory-trained professionals. Call our installation department to arrange times and prices at 289-748-0322.
* Additional charges apply. Contact a Tasco Pro for details.
**Some restrictions may apply for certain areas. Contact a Tasco Pro for details.
7975 Heritage Rd. Unit 1, Brampton, ON L6Y 5X5
Prior to arrival
Customer must provide warehouse at least 2 hours notice via email of pickup – customer to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Invoice #
- Number they can be reached at (must be a number capable of receiving text)
- License plate # of vehicle making the pick-up
Customer will receive a confirmation email with the following instructions:
- Customer to text phone # 1 (647) 472-9512 (text must include invoice #)
- Customer will be notified via text reply when product is picked and ok to back up to loading door
- Vehicle must be turned off during loading
- Customer is to stay in car until product is loaded and will show ID through window
- License plate # to be matched for confirmation and recorded
- Invoice is to be paid in full, warehouse will not be processing payment
- Warehouse employees will wear a mask
- Warehouse employee will load vehicle while customer remains in vehicle (vehicle must be appropriate for pickup)
- Once loaded customer must check to ensure load is secure while maintaining 2 metre distance from warehouse staff
There will be no exchanges done at the warehouse at this time
Customer Pick Up Hours
Mon-Fri – 8:00am-4:30pm
Sat – 8:00am – 3:30pm
Selling an appliance is only where our job begins; we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a complete, start to finish service. Because we know the performance of your new appliance is imperative to your satisfaction, we are proud to offer our installation services to all of our customers, giving them a truly worry free appliance shopping experience
Don’t just trust anyone to install your appliances, get them installed by a Tasco professional.
We know what we are doing; after all, we are the pros. Our professionally trained and certified technicians are qualified to install everything we sell, ensuring everything is installed correctly the first time.
We install to meet the highest standards.
Our knowledgeable technicians are up to date on all local codes, so rest easy knowing that anything we install will meet all requirements. Furthermore, we install according to the manufacturer’s specifications, ensuring your appliance will perform as the manufacturer intended it to.
We also make sure everything is in working order before we leave.
As an extra precaution, our technicians will test all appliances to make sure they are functioning properly, giving you peace of mind.
- Installations are usually scheduled one day after delivery.
- Our installers are not equipped or trained to move appliances. Please ensure that the product to be installed is uncrated and positioned in front of its intended location.
- Our technicians also conduct site inspections prior to installing appliances. This helps us to avoid unforeseen circumstances which can result in delays and setbacks associated with the site not being ready for installation.