Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Details & Features
TheFrigidaire 30 in. Electric Cooktophas two different element sizes, and alerts you when the cooktop is on and is too hot to touch. This frameless drop-in cooktop has easy-to-use controls that make it easy to select cooking temperatures and options.
- Quick Boil Element
- Get meals on the table faster with our powerful 3,000W Quick Boil element.
- SpaceWise™ Expandable Element
- Flexible element expands to accommodate various sizes of cookware.
- Frigidaire Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 30" or 36"Frigidaire™ brand cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for modification costs up to $100.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- For a more beautiful cooktop that's easy to clean.
- Ready-Select™ Controls
- Easily control your cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
- Hot Surface Indicator
- Alerts you when your cooktop may be too warm to touch.
- Approved Over Frigidaire Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our single electric wall ovens.
|Product Line||Electric Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||32.9 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||7.9 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||29.45 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size (Small)||6"|
|Right Front Element Burner Size (Large)||9"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Right Front Element Burner (Small)||1,600 Watts|
|Right Front Element Burner (Large)||3,000 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,200 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||2,500 Watts|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...