Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Frigidaire Professional FPEC3077RF
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 30" electric cooktop 2-in-1 cooktop element offers endless meal options. Cook two separate dishes at once, or combine two elements into one for large pots or griddle-use.
- SpacePro™ Bridge Element
- 2-in-1 cooktop element offers endless meal options. Cook two separate dishes at once, or combine two elements into one for large pots or griddle-use.
- PrecisionPro Controls™
- Prepare a range of dishes with precision, whether you're simmering, sautéing, searing or boiling.
- Keep Warm Zone
- Consistently keep dishes warm while the rest finish for delicious results, every day.
- PowerPlus™ Boil
- Get meals on the table faster with our PowerPlus™ Boil which boils water faster than the traditional setting.
- Indicator Light
- Informs you when the surface is hot.
|Product Line||Electric Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Bridge Element Location||Left|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||9"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Right Front Element Burner||3200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1200 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||1800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1800 Watts|
|Keep Warm Burner Location||Center Rear|
|Display Interface Color||Blue|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||39.2 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||8.9 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Product Weight||39.9 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Reviewed.com Best of Year Award||2015|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...