Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Ceramic Electric Cooktop
- Today's Price:
as of Sep, 28 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $63 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
- 4 Hi-Lite zones with 9 power levels
- 1 x 14.5cm Single Zones: 1200 Watts
- 1 Expandable Double Zone:
- 1 x 12cm Single Zone: 700 Watts
- 1 x 18cm Single Zone: 1700 Watts
- 1 Expandable Triple Zone:
- 1 x 14.5cm Single Zone: 1050 Watts
- 1 x 21cm Expanded Zone: 1950Watts
- 1 x 27cm Expanded Zone: 2700Watts
- 1 Expandable Casserole/Multi-purpose Zone:
- 1 x 17cm Single Zone: 1400 Watts
- 1 x 21cm Expanded Zone: 2200Watts
- LED display indicating level of power in use
- Our AutoMax function provides fantastic automatic zone control. After you have selected the AutoMax function, it will bring the zone up to the boil and then reduce it to your pre-selected power level for the remainder of the cooking time
- The adjustable timer (max 99 minutes) gives you full control over the cooking process. It reminds you accurately of the cooking time and can also be used as a minute minder when the zones are not in use.
- The Stop+Go function on this cooktop gives you even greater control while cooking. When you suddenly need to interrupt your cooking activities, simply activate Stop+Go, and the function will switch all of the active zones to 'keep warm'. When you are ready, touch the Stop+Go button again and all the zones return to their previous setting.
- The child safety lock ensures that the cooktop settings cannot be accidentally changed, so you can use the hob safely when children are around. This will lock in the cooking level that has been set.
- Residual heat indicators to visually indicate when the cooktop is still hot
- If a cooking zone is left on, the power will automatically switch off after a set period of time.
- DirekTouch™ controls - The slide-design touch controls on this cooktop provide you with sensitive and instant control over your heat settings. It provides you with the quick reaction time you need to cook the most delicate dishes. To adjust, simply slide your finger to the correct level. Located at the front of the cooktop, you have safe and easy access, giving you total control over your cooking.
- OptiFit™ cooktop designed to maximize all your cooking possibilities. It features an extendable cooking zone, as well an as oval multi-purpose zone to make the most out of your space and use a wider selection of pans when cooking
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...