Jenn-Air(R) Lustre Stainless 36" Electric Radiant Cooktop - Stainless Steel
Details & Features
Indulge your untamed appetite for more with a radiant cooktop that unleashes heat at your command. Experience a surface that ascends to new levels of power and precision. Potent. Palatable. A force to be reckoned with, featuring the most powerful radiant element in its class 1 .
Configuration and Overview
- Type: Standard
- Size: 36
- Number of Open Bays: NA
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height and Operation Compliant
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Power Boost: No
- Depth: 21 3/4
- Height: 6 1/16
- Width: 36 5/16
- Cutout Depth: 20 3/8
- Cutout Width: 34 9/16
- Triple-Choice™ Element
- Sear away mediocrity with the most powerful radiant element in its class. The 12”/9”/6” Triple-Choice™ Element reaches a powerful 4,500 watts when all three tiers are activated, allowing you to experience ultimate versatility in power levels and heating efficiency.
- Oblivion Glass Surface
- Plunge into the tranquility of smooth, shadow-black glass that lures you in—and wipes down easily.
- Halo-Effect Knobs
- A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the element is on.
- True Flush Installation
- Pique curiosity. A true flush installation makes the Oblivion Glass surface melt into its surroundings, luring you in.
- Install Over Single Wall Oven
- Versatility and functionality converge with the ability to install in a countertop above our single wall oven.
- Radiant Elements
- Waiting expectantly beneath the stillness of shadow-black glass, electric elements are coiled to deliver heat upon command.
- Simmer Function
- Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
- Melt Function
- Ribbons of molten chocolate. Butter that yields to your knife. All elements are at your beck and call, ready to melt and soften with delicate heat that ignites passionate appetites.
- 6? 1,200-Watt Single Element
- A fast-heating and perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and larger sauciers.
- 6? 1,300-Watt Single Element
- A fast-heating, perfectly sized and powerful 1,300-watt element for your small sauce pans and larger sauciers.
- 9"/6" Dual-Choice™ Element
- Enjoy cooking flexibility and efficiency with an electric element that features two element sizes at one position with a maximum output of 2,000 watts for greater cooking flexibility.
- 10?/6? Dual-Choice™ Element
- This two-tiered single element accommodates various-sized cookware in one location and can achieve an output of 3,000 watts when both elements are active.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Light(s) positioned at the controls instantly show which element is still hot -- even if the element has been turned off.
- Power On Indicator Light
- See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
- Badasses at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you—from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- ADA Compliant
- Designed to meet ADA standards when installed according to the ADA guidelines.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Burner or Element Style||Radiant|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Left Front Power||1300W|
|Left Rear Size||6"|
|Left Front Type||Standard|
|Left Rear Power||3000W/2200W/1100W|
|Left Rear Size||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Rear Type||Triple|
|Center Rear Power||2000/1000W|
|Center Rear Size||9"/6"|
|Right Front Power||3000W/1900W|
|Right Front Size||10"/6"|
|Right Front Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Standard|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cutout Depth||20 3/8|
|Cutout Width||34 9/16|