Details & Features
This 30" electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn't require a separate hood. A 10-inch Even-Heat Ultra element provides versatility for both high- and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple simmer settings. And with a 3-speed fan with 300 CFM exhaust rating, the venting can keep up with your culinary feats.
- 10'' Even-Heat Ultra Element with Simmer Setting
- Provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. Even-Heat Technology maintains a constant supply of power and delivers a range of simmer settings.
- 6'' Even-Heat Element with Melt Setting
- Combines the benefits of Even-Heat Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odours from the air.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Hot-Surface Indicator
- Provides a clear indication that a cooking surface is on or still hot.
- Pure Color Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance.
- Power-On Indicator Light - Lets you know at a glance when an element is on.
- Downdraft Ventilation - Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- 300 CFM Exhaust Rating - Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- CookShield Finish for Glass Surface - Protects the cooktop surface from scratches, helping keep it looking pristine even with frequent use.
- 9''/6'' Ultra Power Double-Ring Round Element - Two element sizes in one provide the ability to use it for large stock pots or six-inch saute pans and handle tasks ranging from rapid boiling and searing to wok cooking.
- Stainless Steel Knobs - Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
|Cutout Depth||5365.75 cm, 21-1/8 in|
|Cutout Width||7334.25 cm, 28-7/8 in|
|Depth||5603.88 cm, 22-1/16 in|
|Height||920.75 cm, 3-5/8 in|
|Maximum Height||4762.50 cm, 18-3/4 in|
|Width||7842.25 cm, 30-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Size||7620.00 cm, 30 in|
|Control Location||Right Side|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||10""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||9""/6""|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Features||Even-Heat Melt Burner, Cookshield Finish, Downdraft Ventilation|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||258.0|