36" Electric Downdraft Cooktop with 5 Elements - Black
Details & Features
This 36" electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn't require a separate hood. A 10-inch Even-Heat Ultra element provides versatility for both high-and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple simmer settings. And with a 3-speed fan with 300 CFM exhaust rating, the venting can keep up withyour culinary feats.
- 10'' Even-Heat Ultra Element with Simmer Setting
- Provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. Even-Heat Technology maintains a constant supply of power and delivers a range of simmer settings.
- 6'' Even-Heat Element with Melt Setting
- Combines the benefits of Even-Heat Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odours from the air.
- 12''/9'' Double-Ring Element
- Lets you use different cookware sizes at one location. When using large, 12-inch cookware the entire element surface is used. For smaller cookware, you'll use only the 9-inch inner element.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Hot-Surface Indicator
- Provides a clear indication that a cooking surface is on or still hot.
- Pure Color Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance.
- 8'' Round Element
- Efficiently heats a commonly used pan size and can reach a power output of up to 1800 watts for every day use.
- Downdraft Ventilation - Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- 300 CFM Exhaust Rating - Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- CookShield Finish for Glass Surface - Protects the cooktop surface from scratches, helping keep it looking pristine even with frequent use.
- Power-On Indicator Light - Lets you know at a glance when an element is on.
- Stainless Steel Knobs - Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
- 6'' Round Element - Can reach a power output of up to 1200 watts to handle your daily cooking needs.
|Depth||56.04 cm, 22-1/16 in|
|Height||9.21 cm, 3-5/8 in|
|Maximum Height||47.62 cm, 18-3/4 in|
|Width||92.23 cm, 36-5/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Size||91.44 cm, 36 in|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size||10""|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Power Cord Included||No|