Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
See our clearance selection here
Miele KM 5880 240V
KM 5880 240V
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Details & Features
Electric cooktop with onset controls in maximum width for the best possible cooking and user convenience.
- Quick selection using numerical linear keybanks - Direct control plus
- Attractive design - 42 5/8 (1080) in (mm) wide with all-round frame
- Versatile - 5 cooking zones
- Convenient - Auto heat-up for every cooking zone
- Safe - residual heat indicator for every cooking zone
- Direct Select Plus. Intuitive operation - a Miele exclusive. Quick and intuitive: Power levels and times can be selected for each cooking zone using the numerical keybank.
- Black ceran glass surface with stainless steel trim
- 3D black ceran surface print
- Touch controls
- Infrared touch controls
- Direct Select Plus touch controls
Each cooking zone features its own dedicated set of linear back-lit numerical sensor touch controls for intuitive rapid selection of power settings and cooking durations so you don't even have to pre-select the cooking zone.
- Front control panel
- Residual heat indicators for each element
- Timer/minute minder
The cooktop timer helps you to take some of the stress out of cooking. You can, for example, set a duration for a cooking zone, after which it will switch off automatically, or even use the minute minder independently of cooktop functions.
- Auto heat
The Auto heat-up facility gives an initial boost to the normal power output for faster boiling and then reduces the power automatically for continued cooking, so youdon’t have to worry about turning it down at the right time, avoiding food burning and also saving energy.
- Safety switch off
A maximum duration is defined for each power level (e.g. 10 hours on power level 1or 1 hour on power level 9). If a cooking zone is left heated on the same power level for a usually long time, it switches itself off automatically.
- Stop & go function
Someone at the door? With the Stop & Go function all cooking zones can be reduced to power level 1 at the touch of a single button, allowing you to leave the cooktop unattended for a short time without something burning or boiling over. when you come back, the previous settings can be restored with another press of the button.
- Type: Electric Cooktop
Number of Heating Elements
- Number of heating elements: 5
- Width: 42" (110 cm)
MIELE A DECADE OF SUSTAINABLE PERFORMANCE. GUARANTEED
Free 10-Year Warranty on your Miele purchase from March 8 to April 17, 2023. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 3/8/2023 to 4/17/2023
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...