Details & Features
Cook all your family's favorites at once and clean up quick with a 5-burner cooktop designed to make the most of your mealtime routine. Two FlexHeat™ dual radiant elements give you more flexibility and the Warm Zone element keeps food warm while you're finishing the rest of the meal. Then, easily wipe messes off the ceramic glass surface.
- FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Element
- Get two elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans and a 10" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Wiping up spills is simple with the easy-to-clean cooktop.
- Warm Zone Element
- Keep food warm while you're finishing the rest of the meal using this low-powered element.
- 5 Element Cooktop
- Cook more of your family's favorites and enjoy added versatility with a fifth element.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- See when the cooktop's still hot to the touch, even after it's been turned off, with a light that lets you know.
- Wall Oven Compatible
- Install this cooktop to work with a wall oven or on its own for added flexibility.
|Cutout Depth Max||20-9/16 in|
|Cutout Depth Min||20-3/8 in|
|Cutout Width Max||35-9/16 in|
|Cutout Width Min||34-9/16 in|
|Maximum Height||5-1/4 in|
|Net Weight||44 lbs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Knob Type||Dishwasher-Safe Plastic|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Configuration||All Burners|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||10""/6""|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Standard|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||12""/9""|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||258.0|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|