Frigidaire Gallery FGGC3045QS
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Gas Cooktop
- SALE Ends September 7, 2022:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Get it for as little as $17/month. 60 month term with an annual percentage rate of 3.99%. See instore for details.'
Details & Features
The Frigidaire 30 in. Gas Cooktop features four sealed gas burners that are easier to cleanup and stay looking great. The Continuous and dishwasher safe corner-to-corner cast iron grates allow to move heavy pots and pans without lifting. Cooktop contains spillovers for easier clean up. The Cooktop is approved for installation above any of Frigidaire Single Electric Wall Ovens.
- Angled Front Controls
- Easy to use angled front controls
- Continuous corner-to-corner grates
- Move Heavy Pots & Pans without lifting with continuous, corner-to-corner grates
- Dishwasher-safe cast iron grates
- Easy to Clean with dishwasher-safe cast iron grates
- SpillSafe™ Cooktop
- Cooktop contains your spillovers for easier clean up.
- Seamless Recessed Burners
- Easy to Clean with seamless recessed burners.
- Low Simmer Burner
- Perfect for delicate foods and sauces.
- ADA Compliant
- Product complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. * When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- Approved Over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Single Electric Wall Ovens.
- Durable Stainless Steel Cooktop
- Premium look that stands up to every day use.
- Express-Select™ Controls
- Easily go from warm to boil.
|Product Line||Gas Cooktop|
|Gas Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Installed Over a Wall Oven||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit Included||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Center|
|Minimum Circuit Required||5 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||120 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Grate Finish||Matte Black|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Product Weight||45.6 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Right Front Element Burner||18,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element Burner||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element Burner||12,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element Burner||9,500 BTU|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...