Details & Features
This 30" gas cooktop includes Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn't require a separate hood. The cooktop features a 17K BTU professional burner to achieve both high heat needed for searing and low simmer settings. The 5K BTU Even-Heat Simmer Burner enables precise simmering and melting while the 300 CFM exhaust rating means the venting can handle it all.
- 17K BTU Professional Burner
- Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odours from the air.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Electronic Ignition and Automatic Re-Ignition
- Lights burners with an electric spark instead of a pilot light. For more reliable performance, burners are relit if the flame is blown out.
- Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates
- Enhances the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface.
- 15K BTU Professional Burner - Reaches the high temperatures required to quickly get liquids to a boil and for high-temperature cooking techniques including getting a great sear on meat.
- Downdraft Ventilation - Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- 5K BTU Even-Heat Simmer Burner - A diffuser plate allows more control of the flame at the lowest setting, for more precise simmering and melting.
- 300 CFM Exhaust Rating - Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- Melt Cap - Melt chocolate or butter, simmer delicate sauces, or poach eggs on a low-power burner, thanks to a wider burner cap that shields and diffuses the flame to produce a gentler, low-power heat.
- Stainless Steel Knobs - Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Size||7620.00 cm, 30 in|
|Control Location||Right Side|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated|
|Grate Details||Matte Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Flame-Sensing Re-ignition|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Features||Even-Heat Melt Burner, Downdraft Ventilation|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Cutout Depth||5064.12 cm, 19-15/16 in|
|Cutout Width||7270.75 cm, 28-5/8 in|
|Depth||5461.00 cm, 21-1/2 in|
|Height||4683.12 cm, 18-7/16 in|
|Width||7620.00 cm, 30.0 in|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
SAVE up to an additional $1300* when you buy 3 or more select KitchenAid® major appliances* from July 29 – September 29, 2021. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. Please see in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.