Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Miele KM 2012 G
Details & Features
Gas cooktop with a single wok burner for special applications.
- Simple controls: easy operation via rotary dial control
- Professional design - 25 5/8 (650) in (mm) wide stainless steel trough
- Particularly versatile - 4 burners incl. 1 single wok
- Extremely safe - GasStop function
- Easy cleaning - dishwasher-safe ComfortClean grates
- ComfortClean grates. Efficiently protects and makes cleaning easier. Fast cleaning: Remove the grates and wash in the dishwasher. Keeps gas cooktops looking good for longer.
- Versatile burner configuration. Large variety of burner sizes for every application. From economical to powerful: There is a suitable burner with the optimum power level for every application.
- Type: Gas Cooktop
- Independent of cooker
- Stainless steel trough
- Cast iron pot rests (matt black enamelled)
- Power cable
- Jets for liquid gas
- Operation via knobs
- Electronic ignition with single-hand operation
Single-handed electronic ignition No need for matches or lighters: automatic ignition of burners thanks to intelligent technology.
- Width in in. (mm): 25 5/8 (65)
- Height in in. (mm): 35 5/8 (90)
- Depth in in. (mm): 20 1/2 (520)
- Cutout width in in. (mm) with surface-mounted installation: 22 1/8 (560)
- Cutout depth in in. (mm) with surface-mounted installation: 19 (480)
- Weight in oz (kg): 30 (14)
- Total rated load in kW: 7.6
- Power cable length in m: 3 (1.2)
- Front left: 3300 W
Single wok burner
- Rear left: 1100 W
- Rear right: 1600 W
- Front right: 1600 W
- Number of cooking zones: 4
- PerfectClean burner
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...