Details & Features
The six burner 36" stainless steel slide-in gas rangetop provides the look and features of a professional-style appliance.
- 6 gas burners
- OptiSim burner
- Heavy-duty grates can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Full coverage, continuous surface grates allow pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop
- Push-to-turn knobs with electronic ignition
- LP conversion kit included for conversion from natural gas to liquid propane
- Superior quality stainless steel exterior finish
- Black porcelain-enameled cooking surface
- Pro-style bullnose provides a convenient place to rest cooking utensils and ingredients while cooking.
- Upfront, heavy-duty metal knobs provide precise control
- Rangetop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation
- Better heat distribution and versatility
- The dual flame ring power burner allows for better heat distribution and more uniform cooking. One burner takes you from a high power dual flame for boiling or searing to one small flame for precise simmering.
- Better flame control with the OptiSim
- The OptiSim™ burner cap design is wider and thicker, offering more flame control at the lowest settings so you can simmer delicate sauces and melt chocolate without scorching.
- Dishwasher Safe Grates for easy clean-up
- up process faster and easier.
- Bold professional knob design.
- duty metal control knobs and bezels offer a professional, commercial quality look for your kitchen.
- Easier Clean-up
- piece stainless steel design makes clean-up simple while the low profile design offers an integrated look.
- Six powerful gas burners allows you to cook multiple dishes with full range BTU performance.
- Dual flame power burner delivers two heat options, from full power heat-up to delicately low simmer.
- Stainless steel exterior front and large metal control knobs offers a bold distinct look.
- OptiSim™ burner offers more flame control at the lowest settings for precise simmering and melting.
- Dishwasher safe grates and porcleain enameled cooking surface makes clean-up faster and easier.
|Type of control||sword knobs|
|Safety device||Safety valve|
|Connectivity type||Not applicable|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||191 x 912 x 654|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+ 25 3/4 " x 35 15/16" x 25 3/4 "|
|Net weight (kg)||35.375|
|Net weight (lbs)||78.000|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Type of heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Gas|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Type of frame||Professional, Standard frame|
|Number of gas burners||6|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Type of safety device for gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Power on indicator||No|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Safety device||Safety valve|
|Main on/off switch||No|
|Location of gas connection||rear|
|Gas connection rating (W)||22,570|
|Power cord length (cm)||150|
|Power cord length (in)||60.0 IN|