Details & Features
Thermador's innovative induction technology saves time in cooking and easier to care for and clean than traditional cooking methods
- Black Glass with a frameless design
- Black Glass creates a sleek design to complement any kitchen.
- 17 Power Levels provide precise cooking
- 17 Power Levels provide precise cooking with an illuminated touch control panel that is easy to clean.
- PowerBoost heats up pots or boils water quicker
- PowerBoost™ increases element power by up to 50%, saving time to heat up pots or boil water quicker.
- A timer for each of the four elements
- Timers for All Four Elements each burner makes it easier to coordinate the cooking of multiple dishes.
- 11" Heating Element accommodates large cookware
- 11" Heating Element allows you to accommodate large pots and pans with the ultra-spacious heating element with up to 3,700 W Power.
- each burner has its own cook timer, making it easier to coordinate the cooking of multiple dishes.
- Accommodate large pots and pans with the ultra-spacious 11" heating element and powerful at 3,700 W.
- Induction technology allows instantaneous temperature changes as the power level is adjusted.
|Self-sufficient cooker control
|Self-sufficient induction hobs
|Type of appliance width
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Dimensions of the heating elements
|1 x 21,0 cm , 1 x 28,0 cm , 2 x 14,5 cm
|Power of the heating elements (maximum values shown, depending on gas type)
|1 x 2.2 (3.6) kW, 1 x 2.6 (3.6) kW, 2 x 1.4 (2.2) kW
|Basic surface material
|Color of Surface
|Number of electric elements
|Number of electric cooking zones
|Type of frame
|Number of gas burners
|Number of halogen elements
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Number of radiant elements
|Number of electric warming zones
|Size and weight
|98 x 788 x 540 mm
|Minimum height for installation
|Maximum height for installation
|Minimum width for installation
|Maximum width for installation
|Depth for installation
|Appliance height above the worktop
|Cooking zone 1
|Dimension of heating element
|Location of heating element
|Power of heating element (W)
|Type of heating element
|Cooking zone 2
|Location of 2nd heating element
|Cooking zone 3
|Dimension of 3rd heating element
|Location of 3rd heating element
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)
|Type of 3rd heating element
|Cooking zone 4
|Location of 4th heating element
|Cooking zone 5
|Dimension of 5th heating element
|Location of 5th heating element
|Power of 5th heating element (W)
|Type of 5th heating element
|Cooking zone 6
|Location of 6th heating element
|Cooking zone 7
|Dimension of 7th heating element
|Location of 7th heating element
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)
|Type of 7th heating element
|Cooking zone 8
|Location of 8th heating element
|front middle / central
|Cooking zone 9
|Location of 9th heating element
|Residual heat indicator
|childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off
|Power cord length
There’s over a thousand Thermador combinations to create your dream kitchen. We’ve made finding the perfect combination as easy as ONE-TWO-FREE®. With our ONE-TWO-FREE® program, purchase an eligible Thermador cooking package or qualifying refrigeration unit(s) and select your complimentary Emerald® dishwasher. Purchase a complete qualifying kitchen and choose from a selection of free bonus gifts. Plus, you can complete your dream kitchen with a built-in coffee machine for only $4000†. Offers valid on purchases made between January 1, 2024 and June 30, 2024. Some conditions apply. Not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...