Details & Features
With Freedom™ induction the entire surface of the cooktop can be used as one large cooking area. Up to 6 pots or pans can be heated simultaneously in any position and controlled using a full color touch screen. The Thermador Connected Experience by Home Connect™, provides added flexibility and personalization.
- Dark Gray Glass with a stainless steel frame
- Dark Gray Glass creates stunning design for any kitchen.
- Largest Usable Cooking Surface on the market
- Largest Usable Cooking Surface with 36-inches of fully usable cooking surface, the largest on the market within its class.
- Move ingredients on/off heat with TeppanyakiPro
- TeppanyakiPro™ function divides a teppanyaki grill plate into one heated and one non-heated area, so you can quickly move ingredients on and off of the heat.
- Transfer settings when moving a pot with MoveMode
- MoveMode™ allows you to easily move your pot across the cooktop, and the power level will automatically transfer.
- Easily change the temperature setting with MyZone
- MyZone™ allows you to change the temperature to a preset power level simply by moving your cookware up, down or diagonal.
- Sapphire Glow lights indicate cookware position
- Sapphire Glow™ LED embedded surface lights provide a guiding light along the sides of cooktop that follows the position of your cookware on the cooking surface.
- Wi-Fi Enabled for convenient remote monitoring
- Wi-Fi Enabled cooktop allows for convenient remote monitoring with access to cooktop programs and settings via the Home Connect™ app.
- PowerBoost heats up pots or boils water quicker
- PowerBoost™ increases element power by up to 50%, saving time to heat up pots or boil water quicker.
- with 36-inches of fully usable cooking surface, it's the largest on the market within its class.
- easily move your pot across the cooktop, and the power level will automatically transfer.
|Self-sufficient cooker control
|Self-sufficient induction hobs
|Type of appliance width
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Dimensions of the heating elements
|1 x (80,3 x 43,3 cm)
|Color of frame
|Color of Surface
|Anthracite, Stainless steel
|Number of electric elements
|Number of electric cooking zones
|Type of frame
|Number of gas burners
|Number of halogen elements
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Number of radiant elements
|Number of electric warming zones
|Size and weight
|105 x 940 x 540 mm
|Minimum height for installation
|Maximum height for installation
|Minimum width for installation
|Maximum width for installation
|Depth for installation
|Appliance height above the worktop
|Cooking zone 1
|Dimension of heating element
|803 ; 433 mm
|Location of heating element
|Power of heating element (W)
|Residual heat indicator
|childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, pause function, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off
|Power cord length
There’s over a thousand Thermador combinations to create your dream kitchen. We’ve made finding the perfect combination as easy as ONE-TWO-FREE®. With our ONE-TWO-FREE® program, purchase an eligible Thermador cooking package or qualifying refrigeration unit(s) and select your complimentary Emerald® dishwasher. Purchase a complete qualifying kitchen and choose from a selection of free bonus gifts. Plus, you can complete your dream kitchen with a built-in coffee machine for only $4000†. Offers valid on purchases made between January 1, 2024 and June 30, 2024. Some conditions apply. Not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...