Electrolux 30" Induction Cooktop
as of Dec, 02 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $75 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Available For Viewing at Showroom:
Details & Features
Explore your culinary creativity with the advanced features of the Electrolux Induction Cooktop. The Precise Temperature Control Function takes the consistent heat of induction cooking to the next level and Power Slide allows you to go from boil to simmer with a quick slide of the pan.
- Precise Temperature Control Function
- Create a perfect berry reduction or slow-simmered marinara without scorching with our Precise Temperature Control function. Unlike other induction cooktops, our technology uses a sensor to continuously measure pan temperature and automatically adjusts the heat to ensure your pan maintains the temperature you set from start to finish.
- Power Slide
- Boil, sear or saute on the front burner and when you're finished, simply slide the pan to the back burner and the cooktop will automatically adjust to keep food warm and ready to serve
- Bridge Feature
- Expand your culinary horizons to specialty foods like crepes and paninis with a Bridge Feature that connects two cooking elements for even heat even with larger pans or griddles
- Use less energy while you cook with energy-efficient induction technology which heats the pan directly for less heat loss
- Quick & Responsive
- Induction technology transfers heat directly to your cookware, bypassing the cooking surface which allows the cooktop to respond more quickly to temperature changes for more precise cooking and allows your food to cook faster and your cookware temperature to adjust more quickly to than with gas or traditional electric cooktops
- Clean your cooktop with ease with induction technology that allows the cooktop to stay cooler so foods won't burn on
- Serve Warm Mode
- Dinner parties are more effortless with Serve Warm Mode which sets all the elements to warm, keeping your dishes at the perfect temperature for family and friends to serve themselves
- Automatic Pot Detection
- Get cooking with ease with automatic pot detection that lights the controls for the element as soon as you set down your pan
- Sleek Design
- This cooktop seamlessly integrates into your kitchen with a sleek design featuring hidden controls, sharp edge detailing and the Electrolux signature chamfered glass
- Perfect Fit Promise
- We guarantee that our cooktop will fit your existing space or we'll reimburse the cost of your countertop modifications * Electrolux promises that your new 30" or 36" Electrolux brand cooktop will fit your existing cutout of the same width and configuration or Electrolux will reimburse up to $100 towards professional modifications. See https://www.perfectfitpromise.ca/ for additional information.
- ADA Compliant
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act * When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005
- Platinum Star™ Limited Warranty
- Our exclusive warranty offers peace of mind for registered owners with two years of coverage on replacement parts. * One-year standard parts warranty plus an additional year with product registration within 60 days of purchase. See limited warranty for details.
|Product Line||Induction Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Minimum Circuit Required||30 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Auto Pan Detect||Yes|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Cutout Width||28 1/2"|
|Maximum Cutout Width||29 7/8"|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Product Weight||55 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||8"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size||8"|
|Right Front Element Burner||3,600 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||2,600 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner||3,600 Watts|
|Display Interface Color||White|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
Save big with Electrolux The Better Living Event from September 8 – January 4, 2022. Save 10% when you buy 1 qualifying Electrolux kitchen appliance. Save 15% when you buy 2-3 qualifying Electrolux kitchen appliances. Save 20% when you buy 4-5 qualifying Electrolux kitchen appliances. Save 25% when you buy 6+ qualifying Electrolux kitchen appliances. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. Please see in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for further details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...