Frigidaire 36" Induction Cooktop
- SALE Ends April 12, 2023:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $36 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Induction 36" Cooktop helps make cleaning easier than ever. Since induction heats the cooking surface and not the area around it, spills won t burn on. Plus, induction also offers amazingly fast results and even heat, ensuring that you get perfectly cooked meals every time. Our convenient bridge element allows you to connect two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for a griddle or large pan.
- Wipe away cleaning time with the induction cooktop
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Get amazingly fast results with Induction
- With induction, heat transfers directly to the cookware and not the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast.
- Maximize cooktop space with the Convenient Bridge Element
- Connect two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for griddles or large pans.
- Even Heat delivers consistent results
- Induction delivers steady, even heat across the surface of your pan so you get consistent results every time.
- Incredibly responsive and precise
- More responsive than gas and more precise than electric, induction goes from a low simmer to a powerful boil, almost immediately.
- Safer cooktop surface
- Induction heats your pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch.
- Peace of Mind with the Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 36" Frigidaire induction cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100.
- Get the right amount of heat with Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
- Get the right amount of heat for your pan with Auto Sizing that automatically senses the size of your pan and heats accordingly.
- More Efficient Way to Cook
- Induction uses less energy throughout the cooking process, only heating your cookware and not your kitchen.
- Induction is compatible with most cookware
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it s induction-friendly.
|Product Line||Induction Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|ENERGY STAR Emerging Technology Award||2022|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Auto Pan Detect||Yes|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Cutout Height||3 5/8"|
|Minimum Cutout Width||33 7/8"|
|Minimum Cutout Depth||19 1/8"|
|Maximum Cutout Width||36 1/8"|
|Maximum Cutout Depth||20 1/2"|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Product Weight||47 lbs|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||8"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Center Element Burner Size||8"|
|Right Front Element Burner||2,300 / 3,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,450 / 2,500 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,800 / 2,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,800 / 2,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Center Element Burner||2,300 / 3,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Display Interface Color||Red|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...