Frigidaire Gallery GCCI3667AB
Frigidaire Gallery 36" Induction Cooktop
- SALE Ends March 1, 2023:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $45 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery Induction 30" Cooktop helps make cleaning easier than ever. Since induction only heats the pan and the food in it, the area around the pan stays cool to the touch, making it easy to clean up spills and splatters. The cooktop also features our new TempLock™ technology, which maintains an even temperature the entire time you cook. Plus our convenient Bridge Element allows you to connect two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for a griddle or large pan.
- Wipe away cleaning time with the induction cooktop
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, Induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Get amazingly fast results with Induction
- With induction, heat transfers directly to the cookware and not the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast.
- Avoid over and undercooking your food with TempLock™
- Sensors in the cooktop automatically adjust the power level to maintain a consistent temperature the entire time you cook - it's like cruise control for your cooktop.
- Maximize cooktop space with the Convenient Bridge Element
- Connects two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for a griddle or large pan.
- Even Heat delivers consistent results
- Induction delivers steady, even heat across the surface of your pan so you get consistent results every time.
- Incredibly Responsive and Precise
- More responsive than gas and more precise than electric, induction goes from a low simmer to a powerful boil, almost immediately.
- Safer cooktop surface
- Induction heats your pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler to the touch.
- Peace of Mind with the Frigidaire™ Fit Promise
- We promise that your new 36" Frigidaire induction cooktop will fit your existing countertop cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for cabinet modification costs up to $100. * Via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidaire.ca/fit-promise for additional information.
- Know when your Cooktop is on with Auto Pot Detection
- Know when your cooktop is on with responsive cooktop indicators that light up when a pot is placed on top of an element.
- Get the Right Amount of Heat with Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection
- Get the right amount of heat for your pan with Auto Sizing that automatically senses the size of your pan and heats accordingly
- More Efficient Way to Cook
- Induction uses less energy throughout the cooking process, only heating your cookware and not your kitchen.
- Induction is compatible with most cookware
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- Approved over Frigidaire™ Electric Wall Ovens
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Frigidaire or Frigidaire Gallery Single Electric Wall Ovens.
|Product Line||Induction Cooktop|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|ENERGY STAR Emerging Technology Award||2022|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Cutout Height||3 5/8"|
|Minimum Cutout Width||33 7/8"|
|Minimum Cutout Depth||19 1/8"|
|Maximum Cutout Width||36 1/8"|
|Maximum Cutout Depth||20 1/2"|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Frigidaire Fit Promise||Yes|
|Product Weight||47 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||8"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Center Element Burner Size||8"|
|Right Front Element Burner||2,300 / 3,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,450 / 2,500 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,800 / 2,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,800 / 2,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Center Element Burner||2,300 / 3,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Display Interface Color||Red|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...