Details & Features
This induction cooktop offers the cooking power of gas and the cleanability of electric with flexible elements that allow versatility in cookware placement. The 15-inch module also features glass-touch electronic controls to complement a low-profile design that provides a minimal look or near-flush installation with your countertop.
- Induction Technology
- Cooks like gas, looks like electric, outperforms both. By converting cookware into the heat source, induction technology gives you fast, efficient and outstanding cooking power.
- Induction Bridge Element
- Expands the cooking surface by combining two induction elements into one larger, oval-shaped element for use with longer cookware such as griddles or Dutch ovens.
- Flexible Induction Elements
- These elements offer the flexibility to cook using different sizes of cookware on the same element.
- Glass-Touch Electronic Controls
- Intuitive controls are highly responsive to a light touch increasing usability while making it easy to clean the cooking surface.
- Pan Detection
- A sensor detects your cookware before enabling an element. When it is removed, the element automatically switches off after 30 seconds.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|