27" Built In Microwave Oven with Convection Cooking - Black Stainless Steel with PrintShield™ Finish
- SALE Ends December 16, 2020:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
This convection cooking microwave oven combines the power of a 900 watt microwave with a 1600 watt convection element to increase the speed of cooking. The EasyConvect Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking, ensuring exceptional results. And it's chrome inlaid frame, satin cross-hatched handles, stainless steel oven cooking cavity and touch controls are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides large cooking capacity while complementing your convection oven.
- Broil Element - Combines the high power and even coverage needed to achieve results similar to outdoor grilling results.
- Crispwave Microwave Technology and Crisper Pan - Allows grilling, frying and convection cooking in the microwave. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods.
- Sensor Steam Cycle with Steamer Container - Features a microwave sensor that triggers a cycle that precisely steams food based on type and selected doneness. It includes a steamer container to help achieve the best cooking results.
- Convection Cooking - Circulates heat around the oven cavity with a 1600-watt convection element that allows baking at temperatures up to 450° F.
- EasyConvect Conversion System - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring exceptional results when experimenting with new recipes or familiar favourites.
- Professionally-Inspired Design including handle, badge, graphics, chrome chamfer - A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This stunning microwave oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid™ Badge and KitchenAid Brand Medallion.
|Cabinet Color||Black Stainless|
|Cutout Depth||55.56 cm, 21-7/8 in|
|Cutout Height||44.77 cm, 17-5/8 in|
|Cutout Height Max||45.08 cm, 17-3/4 in|
|Cutout Height Min||44.13 cm, 17-3/8 in|
|Cutout Width||64.77 cm, 25-1/2 in|
|Depth||63.82 cm, 25-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||90.49 cm, 35-5/8 in|
|Height||46.99 cm, 18-1/2 in|
|Width||67.94 cm, 26-3/4 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Size||68.58 cm, 27 in|
|Convenience Cooking Controls||Yes|
|Number of Keypads||1|
|Number of Quick Touch/One-Touch Selections||10|
|Convection Power||1200 W, 1200 W, 1200 W, 1200 W|
|Cooking Power||900 W, 900 W, 900 W, 900 W|
|Grill Power||1600.0 W, 1600.0 W, 1600.0 W, 1600.0 W|
|Number or Racks||1|
|Scrolling Electronic Display||Yes|
|Turntable Diameter Size||35.88 cm, 14-1/8 in|
|Work Surface Light||No|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|One Touch Cooking||Yes|
|Features||Broil Element, Convection Cooking, Crispwave Microwave Technology with Crisper Pan, EasyConvect Conversion, Sensor Steam Cycle with Steam Container|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Broil Element||Broil Element|
|Convection Cooking||Convection Cooking|
|Crispwave Microwave Technology with Crisper Pan||Crispwave Microwave Technology with Crisper Pan|
|EasyConvect Conversion||EasyConvect Conversion|
|Sensor Steam Cycle with Steam Container||Sensor Steam Cycle with Steam Container|
|Microwave Selections||Add A Minute, Control Lock, Convect, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp Pan, Defrost, Easy Convect, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Speed Cook, Steam, Timer|
Buy more, save more from November 19 - December 16, 2020. Buy 2 qualifying KitchenAid®, kitchen appliances, save an additional $100* on your purchase. Buy 3 or more qualifying KitchenAid® kitchen appliances, save an additional $300* on your purchase. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store for details.