Details & Features
The 24" Bosch Wall Oven Features Genuine European Convection and is Designed for Kitchens with a Smaller Footprint
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Frozen Foods, Pizza, and Defrost
- 8 Pass Broil Plus Element Cooks Larger Food Items to Perfection.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Beautifully Designed Knob Controls that are Easy to Use.
- Sleek Full Glass Inner Door with Improved Cleanability
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- The DualClean system uses the cavity coating and heat to burn off most grease.
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 2.8 Cu Ft.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel.
|Width of the product (mm)||597|
|Height of the product (mm)||592|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||79|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Defrost, Full width variable grill, Hot air & bottom heat, Special baking setting, warming|
|Product color||Stainless steel|
|Control Panel Material||Stainless steel|
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1||Touch Control|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel top|
|Size and weight|
|Cavity width (cm)||46.2|
|Cavity height (cm)||38.2|
|Cavity depth (cm)||44.9|
|Dimensions||592 x 597 x 572|
|Cut-out height (mm)||583|
|Depth with door open (mm)||1,054|
|Net weight (kg)||36.400|
|Area of largest baking sheet||0|
|Hot air temperature max. (°C)||250|
|T/b heating temperature max. (°C)||250|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Power cord length (cm)||120|
|Plug type||no plug|