500 Series Single Wall Oven 24'' Stainless steel
- Today's Price:
as of Aug, 09 2022
- Total Price:
Get it for as little as $48/month. 60 month term with an annual percentage rate of 3.99%. See instore for details.'
Details & Features
The 24" Bosch Wall Oven Features Genuine European Convection and is Designed for Kitchens with a Smaller Footprint
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Frozen Foods, Pizza, and Defrost
- 8 Pass Broil Plus Element Cooks Larger Food Items to Perfection.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Beautifully Designed Knob Controls that are Easy to Use.
- Sleek Full Glass Inner Door with Improved Cleanability
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- The DualClean™ system uses the cavity coating and heat to burn off most grease.
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 2.8 Cu Ft.
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
- Telescopic rack for an effortless glide The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
- Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Catalytic coating: almost no cleaning thanks to a special coating of the rear- and side wall that automatically absorbs grime.
- Convection Pro has a third heating element and a fan evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get consistently even golden results.
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Are some hobs controls integrated?||No|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Number of heating & combination modes||10|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Defrost setting, Full width variable grill, Hold warm, Hot air & bottom heat, Special baking setting|
|Integrated Cleaning system||No|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||79 l|
|Included accessories||1 x enamel baking tray, 1 x grid|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||592 x 597 x 572 mm|
|Minimum height for installation||583 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||585 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||554 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||564 mm|
|Depth for installation||560 mm|
|Net weight||36.4 kg|
|Plug type no plug|
|Power cord length 120 cm|
|Volts 240/208 V|
|Watts 3,300 W|
|Fuse protection 20 A|
|10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy|
|Custom Cooking Modes: Frozen Foods, Pizza, and Defrost|
|8 Pass Broil Plus Element Cooks Larger Food Items to Perfection.|
|Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.|
|Beautifully Designed Knob Controls that are Easy to Use.|
|Sleek Full Glass Inner Door with Improved Cleanability|
|Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination|
|Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function|
|The DualClean system uses the cavity coating and heat to burn off most grease.|
|Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process|
|Large Capacity at 2.8 Cu Ft.|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...