30" Single Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection - Stainless Steel
- SALE Ends April 28, 2021:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
This 30" Single Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there're no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven door for perfectly cooked food. The oven's bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Temperature Probe
- Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly.
- Professionally-Inspired Design
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid™ Badge and Brand Medallion.
- FIT System Guarantee
- Allows for customization of wall oven instillation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements.
- Even-Heat Preheat
- Helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
- Glass-Touch Display with Control Lock Function - Gives an intuitive glass touch screen experience that's easy to wipe clean.
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack - Allows easy roll-out for loading and unloading and features an easy-grip handle, giving confidence to cook with large or heavy dishes.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Provides an extra-large cooking capacity that's unsurpassed among 30" wall ovens and is perfect for large turkeys and roasts. It can even make multiple dishes at once.
- EasyConvect Conversion System - Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven - Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
|Cutout Depth||6096.00 cm, 24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||7112.00 cm, 28.0 in|
|Cutout Width||7239.00 cm, 28-1/2 in|
|Depth||6889.75 cm, 27-1/8 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||6223.00 cm, 24-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||11874.50 cm, 46-3/4 in|
|Height||7302.50 cm, 28-3/4 in|
|Oven Capacity||1415.00 l, 5.0 cu. ft.|
|Width||7620.00 cm, 30.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Size||7620.00 cm, 30 in|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Interior Depth||4826.00 cm, 19.0 in|
|Oven Interior Height||4572.00 cm, 18.0 in|
|Oven Interior Width||6350.00 cm, 25.0 in|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W|
|Convection Element Power||3200|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Adjustable Self Cleaning|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Rack Guide Type||Molded|
|Features||EasyConvect Conversion, Even-Heat Preheat, Even-Heat True Convection, FIT System, SatinGlide Roll Out Extension Rack, Self Clean|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|EasyConvect Conversion||EasyConvect Conversion|
|Even-Heat Preheat||Even-Heat Preheat|
|Even-Heat True Convection||Even-Heat True Convection|
|FIT System||FIT System|
|SatinGlide Roll Out Extension Rack||SatinGlide Roll Out Extension Rack|
|Self Clean||Self Clean|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Status Badge Espot CA||New|
|Cooktop Combinations||KCES550, KCES556, KCES956, KCES950, KECC604, KECC607, KECC664, KECC667, KICU509, KICU569, KCGS350, KCGS356, KCGS550, KCGS556, KCGS950, KCGS956, KGCC506, KGCC566|
You can SAVE up to $1300* when you buy 3 or more select KitchenAid® major appliances* from April 1–May 26, 2021. *Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. Please see in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
From April 1 – April 28, 2021, Buy 2 qualifying free-standing major KitchenAid® appliances, save $200. Buy 3+ qualifying free-standing major KitchenAid® appliances, save $400. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. Promotion cannot be combined with other promotions. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
Valid from 4/1/2021 to 4/28/2021