Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
See our clearance selection here
Capital Cooking MWOV301ES
Maestro Single Electric Wall Oven
- Today's Price:
as of Mar, 31 2023
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $216 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
We've taken the best of both worlds and combined them into our latest innovation for our revolutionary new Maestro series oven. By deliberately combining the uniformity of electric heat with the moist heat of a convection oven, we've engineered an electric oven that behaves like a gas oven. Delight in succulent juicy, mouth-watering meals with our new moist assist feature, exclusive to Capital.
Model Number: MWOV301ES
- High-quality stainless steel exterior
- Glass oven bottom - for easy cleaning
- Hidden heating elements - for clean oven cavity
- Integrated rotisserie
- Six roller rack positions
- Halogen lights for better viewing
- Glass touch control panel
- Rotary selection knobs
- Child lock-out for added safety
- Integrated meat probe
- Countdown timer
- Timed cooking
- Delayed cooking
- Maestro Series 30-in. electric wall oven
- Modes: Self-clean, bake, convection bake, moist bake, moist delicate bake, broil, convection broil, delicate bake, delicate convection bake, perfect convection, moist convection, roast, moist roast, convection roast, probe cooking, Sabbath mode, hold mode
- Countdown timer, timed cooking, delayed cooking
|Shipping Weight||275 lbs|
|Product Weight||235 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||34" W x 36" H x 34" D|
|Product Dimensions||29-7/8" W x 28-9/16" H x 25" D|
|Wiring Type||Permanently connected 4 wires (L1, L2, Neutral, Ground)|
|Primary Oven Dimensions||25-1/8" W x 16-7/16" x H 18-7/4" D|
|Oven Control Type||Digital|
|Cutout Dimension||28-1/4" H x 28-1/2" W x 23-3/4" D|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...