Aga MERCURY 36" Dual Fuel Model, Stainless Steel
as of Dec, 04 2023
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $262 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The 36" Mercury Dual Fuel Model features an extra-large 7-Mode Multifunction Oven with European Dual-Convection Cooking, Fan-Assisted Baking, Browning, Thaw-to-Serve, Convection Broiling, Warming, and Conventional Cooking True European Twin Fan Convection.
The natural gas cooktop boasts 5 sealed brass burners, each topped with a porcelain-enamel finish, cast-iron flame spreader to provide superb heat distribution and retention.
The 36" Mercury Dual Fuel Model is available in 6 Classic Colours (including Stainless Steel), and 8 Soho Colours. Ranges manufactured using colours from the Soho Colour & Design Series are only available with a stainless steel fascia.
35 7/16" W x 28 3/4" D x 37" H (inches)
392 lb. uncrated, 438 lb. crated (includes range, crate & pallet)
- REFINED MOD STYLING
- The AGA Mercury range is known for its bold design and anchoring style as a statement piece in the kitchen.
- Designed and built in the United Kingdom, this range uses the highest quality components and integrates sleek details, like hi-fi style cooking controls and a stylish handrail. A technical masterpiece, the AGA Mercury range is the embodiment of exquisite quality and stylish, thoughtful design.
- The AGA Mercury is available in 8 Classic Colours (including Stainless Steel), and 8 Soho Colours. Ranges manufactured using colours from the Soho Colour & Design Series are only available with a stainless steel fascia. Expressing your sophisticated tastes through colour, make the AGA Mercury a perfect match for any kitchen.
- MULTI-OVENS FOR MULTI-TASKING
- With the 48” Mercury model, three separate ovens totaling six cubic feet can cook as little or as much as you want—and each space-efficient oven can fit a 25-pound turkey.
- The multi-function oven offers seven cooking options including Defrost, Convection, Convection Broiling, Fan Assist Bake, Conventional, Browning and Base Heat, and comes equipped with a telescopic shelf that prevents the shelf from tipping forward when removing food from the oven. A second extra-large, true European convection oven evenly circulates heat for excellent cooking performance.
- 5-BURNER GAS COOKTOP
- Offering precise control for expert cooking, the five-burner gas cooktop features sealed brass burners with an exceptionally large center burner for oversized stockpots and wok cooking.
- Cast-iron pan supports are sturdy and durable, offering heavy-duty performance and resistance against wear and tear.
- The five gas burners on the AGA Mercury range are topped with a porcelain-enamel finish, cast-iron flame spreader to provide heat distribution and retention for highly controllable cooking.
- INNOVATIVE INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- The AGA Mercury Induction Range offers an extra-large five-zone ceramic glass induction cooktop as an alternative to a gas cooktop. Induction cooking is safe and efficient, making use of 90% of the available heat, as compared to 55% with that of a gas burner. A pan detection function recognizes when a pan is placed on to one of the induction zones and will switch the heated zone off automatically when removed for enhanced safety.
- With nine power settings, this induction hob offers enhanced flexibility to cater to all types of cooking, including low temperature and simmer settings. Each zone also has a boost function to rapidly reach maximum temperature.
|Left Hand Oven: Type / No. of Functions||MULTIFUNCTION / 7 FUNCTIONS|
|Left Hand Oven Furniture: Telescopic QTY||1|
|Hotplate Ignition Type||Single-Handed|
|Hotplate Pan Support Finish/Material||SEMI-GLOSS CAST-IRON|
|Grill Type, Function||INTEGRATED, FULL|
|Hotplate Cooking Zones||5|
|Unpacked Width (mm)||900|
|Unpacked Depth Excluding Handles (mm)||649|
|Unpacked Depth Including Handles (mm)||711|
|Ratings GAS (NG) Total||59000 BTU/h|
|Side Panel Kit Extension Supplied||OPTIONAL|
|Grill power rating (kW)||3.95 kW|
|Grill Pan Material||CHROME PLATED|
|Left Hand Oven Fuel||ELECTRIC|
|Left Hand Oven: Wirework||Heavy Duty|
|Left hand oven furniture: Flat shelves qty||1|
|Left hand oven furniture: No. of levels||5|
|Left hand oven Furniture: Oven Tray||Full Width Tray Trivet|
|Right hand oven fuel type||ELECTRIC|
|Right Hand Oven: Wirework||Single Cavity / No Divider|
|Drawer System Runner / Roller||Runner|
|Maximum Electrical Load||3.95|
|Energy rating - LH oven||A|
|Hob zone 1 Power||12000|
|Hob zone 2 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 2 Power||12000|
|Hob zone 3 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 3 Power||17000|
|Hob zone 4 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 4 Power||12000|
|Hob zone 5 Fuel||GAS|
|Hob zone 5 Power||6000|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...