Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Capital Cooking COB362G2-L
Details & Features
The Capital Cooking COB362G2-L 36-In. Connoisseurian Dual Fuel Self-Clean LP Range with 4 Open Burners and 12-In. Griddle combines the most powerful range top burners available for domestic use with all the innovative features of Capital's electric oven, including the groundbreaking Moist mode. The result is a range that delivers the ultimate in professional performance for the home cook.
- Connoisseurian Series 36-In. dual fuel self-clean LP range with 4 open burners and 12-in. griddle
- MOIST Cooking - This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever (primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- Five Cooking Modes, plus Convection and Rotisserie features for all your cooking needs
- Unique all glass oven bottoms for even heat and easy clean-up
- Flush rear trim for island friendly installations
- 25,000 BTU open burners
- Standard in Stainless Steel but available in 10 Standard Colors or (optionally) any RAL color (door & kick plate painted)
- Open burner caps are constructed of die-cast, high heat resistant aluminum alloy; precise, durable, and easy to clean.
- Heavy duty cast iron professional grates provide a solid base for the heaviest pots and pans with an easy to clean durable porcelain coated finish
- Spill pans below each Open Burner are easily removable and can conveniently be cleaned at the sink
- Spill trays under the spill pans, griddles, and BBQ burners are quickly accessed on ball bearing slides and are sized for easy handling
- Moto-Rotis - Built-in motorized rotisserie - Cook delicious, self-basting meats and poultry year round inside your capital oven (no frame required - primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Dual Kitchen Timers (5 secs - 11 hours 55 mins)
- DELAY COOK - You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day
- Flex-Roll oven racks
- High intensity lights in each oven
- 12-In. Thermo-Griddle Plate is 0.38 In. thick stainless steel and thermostatically controlled, giving precise control over the temperature; stainless steel cover included
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...