Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Capital Cooking COB484BG-L
48" Range w/ 4 Open Burners @ 25K BTUs / hr + 12" Broil Burner & Griddle
- Today's Price:
as of Nov, 29 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $636 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Capital Cooking COB484BG-L Connoisseurian Series 48-In. LP Dual Fuel Range with 4 Open Burners, 12-In. Grill, and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle gives you incredible flexibility when it comes to cooking. The 12-In. BBQ grill boasts 18,000 BTU of searing heat output with variable temperature control and even heat. 12-In. Thermo-Griddle Plate is 0.38 In.
- Connoisseurian Series 48-in. LP dual fuel range with 4 open burners and 12-in. BBQ grill and 12-in. Thermo-Griddle
- 4 open burners: 25,000 BTUs each, can be turned down to a delicate, constant simmer
- 12-In. grill: 18,000 BTU heat output with variable temperature control and even heat
- 12-In. Thermo-Griddle is 0.38 In. thick stainless steel and thermostatically controlled, giving precise control over the temperature
- Heavy-duty cast iron professional grates with an easy-to-clean durable porcelain-coated finish
- Two-sided Tru-Side channeling grates
- Easy-to-clean spill pans are located below each burner
- Primary oven: 5 cu. ft., secondary over: 2.4 cu. ft.
- Bake, broil, roast, delicate bake, perfect convection, Moist Cooking
- Self-clean (both ovens); meat probe (both ovens)
- Moist Cooking stops food from drying out during cooking (primary oven only)
- Moto-Rotis built-in motorized rotisserie (primary oven only)
- Convection cooking for bake, broil and roast
- Hidden bake element under glass for easy clean-up and efficient heating
- Ribbon broil element under glass for BBQ quality searing
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Extra large oven viewing window
- Flex-Roll oven racks
- Open burner caps are constructed of die-cast, high heat resistant aluminum alloy
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...