Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Capital Cooking COB484G2-N
48" 6 Burner Gas Convection Range, Dual Fuel, Self Clean
- Today's Price:
as of Dec, 01 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $609 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Capital Cooking COB484G2-N Connoisseurian Series 48 In. Dual Fuel Range with 6 Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle, natural gas model, gives you incredible flexibility when it comes to cooking. The unique 12 in. Thermo-Griddle Plate is a 3/8" thick thermostatically controlled stainless steel griddle plate that gives precise control over the griddle temperature and comes with a stainless steel cover.
- Connoisseurian Series 48-in. NG dual fuel range with 6 burners and 12-in. Thermo-Griddle
- 6 open burners: 23,000 BTUs each, can be turned down to a delicate, constant simmer
- 12 in. Thermo-Griddle Plate: 3/8" thermostatically controlled plate with 18,000 BTUs of power
- Open burner caps are constructed of die-cast, high heat resistant aluminum alloy
- Heavy-duty cast iron professional grates with an easy-to-clean durable porcelain coated finish
- Easy-to-clean spill pans are located below each burner
- Primary Oven Size: 27"W X 21"D X 16-7/16"H (5.4 cu. ft.); Companion Oven Size: 12"W X 21"D X 16-7/16"H (2.2 cu. ft.)
- Bake, broil, roast, delicate bake, perfect convection, Moist Cooking
- Self-clean (both ovens); meat probe (both ovens)
- Moist Cooking stops food from drying out during cooking (primary oven only)
- Moto-Rotis built-in motorized rotisserie (primary oven only)
- Convection cooking for bake, broil and roast
- Hidden bake element under glass for easy clean-up and efficient heating
- Ribbon broil element under glass for BBQ quality searing
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Extra large oven viewing window
- Flex-Roll oven racks
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...