36" Range w/4 Sealed Burners @ 19K BTU's/hr + 12" Broil Burner @ 18K BTU
Capital Cooking CSB362B2-N
Details & Features
The Capital Cooking CSB362B2-N 36-In. Connoisseurian Dual Fuel Self-Clean NG Range with 4 Sealed Burners and 12-In. Grill combines the most powerful range top burners available for domestic use with all the innovative features of Capital's electric oven, including the groundbreaking Moist mode. The result is a range that delivers the ultimate in professional performance for the home cook.
- Connoisseurian Series 36-in. dual fuel self-clean NG range with 4 sealed burners and 12-in. grill
- MOIST Cooking - This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever (primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- Five Cooking Modes, plus Convection and Rotisserie features for all your cooking needs
- Unique all glass oven bottoms for even heat and easy clean-up
- Flush rear trim for island friendly installations
- 19,000 BTU sealed burners
- Standard in Stainless Steel but available in 10 Standard Colors or (optionally) any RAL color (door & kick plate painted)
- 12-In. BBQ Grill boasts 18,000 BTU of searing heat output with variable temperature control and even heat; stainless steel cover included
- Heavy duty cast iron professional grates provide a solid base for the heaviest pots and pans with an easy to clean durable porcelain coated finish
- Spill pans below each Open Burner are easily removable and can conveniently be cleaned at the sink
- Spill trays under the spill pans, griddles, and BBQ burners are quickly accessed on ball bearing slides and are sized for easy handling
- Moto-Rotis - Built-in motorized rotisserie - Cook delicious, self-basting meats and poultry year round inside your capital oven (no frame required - primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Dual Kitchen Timers (5 secs - 11 hours 55 mins)
- DELAY COOK - You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day
- Flex-Roll oven racks
- High intensity lights in each oven
- Photo shows CSB 366 configuration