36" NOIR(TM) Dual-Fuel Professional-Style Range with Chrome-Infused Griddle, NOIR
Details & Features
Precise, dual flames produced by precision-drilled brass burners. Inside the oven cavity, steady heat weaves around each flat tine. From searing select cuts and simmering sauces to succulent roasts, these ranges offer unmistakable firepower.
- 34 Range Configurations
- With 34 total range configurations, it's up to you. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage. Fire up the grill for indoor entertainment on your terms.
- Flat Tine Racks
- Each rack features dramatic, unexpected flat tines, delivering increased contact with cookware for exceptional heat transfer.
- Remote Access 1
- Preheat. Check cooking status. Personalize settings. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your appliance from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices. 2 *
- Dual-Stacked PowerBurners
- Two stacked, symmetrical flames bloom and retreat at your inclination, offering total control over heat levels. High-heat searing and wok cooking. Low, slow simmer and melt. Infinite intermediate settings satisfy every appetite.
- JennAir™ Culinary Center
- With step-by-step support, savor the full culinary experience backed by customized algorithms, featuring full-color food photography, doneness levels, pan types and menu-specific tips. 3
- Halo-Effect Knobs
- A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the burner is lit or the oven is on.
- Glide Racks
- Smooth moves. Each rack glides in and out fluidly and quietly, featuring flat tines for peak aesthetics.
- Cast Iron Grates
- Robust geometric grates form one graceful surface, crafted to withstand heavy woks and cookware.
- Cinematic Lighting
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Chrome-Infused Griddle
- Cast off porous, superficially plated options. Go deeper. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage.
- Dual-Fan True Convection
- Steady heat, circulated by whirling metal blades, weaves around every flat tine. Beyond baking, wield your cooking prowess with the help of the culinary center through the app, from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- Smart Integration
- Use voice commands with the Google Assistant.* *Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at jennair.ca/connected.
- Culinary Intelligence (U.S. Only)
- Personalized by the Yummly™ app, you'll indulge in culinary adventures tailored precisely to your preferences with step-by-step recipes, timers and more. Look and learn your way to unforgettable dishes. 5 * *Features subject to change. Compatible, connected appliance required. Details and privacy info at jennair.ca/connected and yummly.com.
- On-Demand Experts
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir™ appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your range's best interest. 6
- Connected Temperature Probe
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. Precision readings of food's internal temperature are sent directly to the app. 7
- Seamless Touches
- Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Smooth Close Door
- Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- Sabbath Mode
- Select this function to bypass the oven's automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- My Creations
- Curate recipe presets at will. Bake for 30 minutes, broil for 4 and keep dishes warm until you're ready to dine-all without lifting a finger. 8
- CustomClean™ with Automatic Lock
- Come clean. Tailor cleaning levels to the amount of build-up to revive your oven's interior.
- Versatile Modes
- Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Dough rises quickly and evenly with Proofing mode, and the Warm setting lets you serve your entire menu at the same time. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method.
- 20,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- This 20,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- 18,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- This 18,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- 9,000 BTU Dual-Stacked PowerBurner
- A dual-stacked PowerBurner that reaches a maximum power level of 9,000 BTU and fulfills most everyday cooking functions with turndown of 1,000 BTU.
- Closed Door Broiling
- Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly.
- Electronic Ignition with Flame-Sensing™ Reignition
- Burnout banned. If a sudden draft blows out a flame, intelligent Flame-Sensing™ reignition automatically sparks it back to life.
- Equilibrium Leveling
- Our precise 4-point leg leveling system-one of the best in luxury, by the way-is tucked behind the removable toe-kick. And with upfront, easy access to all of the legs, installers can put the range in its place.
- Adaptable Installation
- New construction. Replacements. Upgrading from subpar models. Our ranges smoothly adapt to more luxury installation site situations, thanks to expanded electrical utility areas. A supplied power cord makes installation even simpler.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||18,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||18,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Oven Control Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Control Location||Front|
|Oven Cooking System||True Convection|
|Bake Element Power||3000W|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||1667W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||2800|
|Convection Element Type||Dual-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Selections||Automatic Door Latch, Bake, Broil, Cancel/Off, Convect Modes, Delay Start, Favorites, Proofing, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Slow Cook, Temperature Probe, Warm Hold|