30-Inch 4-Burner Dual Fuel Downdraft Front Control Range - Stainless Steel
Details & Features
This all-in-one dual fuel range includes Downdraft, which integrates the ventilation system so a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odours can be removed outside or filtered air can be recirculated inside. This range allows you to achieve flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated perfectly. It also has a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add moisture to the oven and enhances cooking results.
- Integrates the ventilation system right into the range so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or air can be filtered and recirculated inside. A duct free kit can be purchased separately.
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Steam Rack
- Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
- 6.4 cu ft Capacity
- This electric slide-in range provides a large cooking capacity that easily handles multiple dishes at once.
- 4 burners (5k, 9.2k, 15k and 17k) - Provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
- EasyConvect Conversion - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- Side Trim Accessory Kit - This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
- Aqualift™ - Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
- SatinGlide™ Max Racks - Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
|Depth Closed Including Handles||73.34 cm, 28-7/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||123.82 cm, 48-3/4 in|
|Height||91.44 cm, 36.0 in|
|Width||75.88 cm, 29-7/8 in|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Size||76.20 cm, 30 in|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Access Panel|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Interior Depth||52.70 cm, 20-3/4 in|
|Oven Interior Height||56.20 cm, 22-1/8 in|
|Oven Interior Width||61.28 cm, 24-1/8 in|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 1 Gliding Roll-Out, 1 Steam Rack|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Cooktop Element Style||Gas Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|