Frigidaire Professional PCFD3670AF
Frigidaire Professional 36" Dual-Fuel Freestanding Range
- SALE Ends January 10, 2024:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $180 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 36" Dual Fuel Range features dual fan convection that effectively circulates hot air throughout the oven cavity, giving you perfectly baked muffins, proteins and more. Plus, the six burner cooktop offers ultimate flexibility with Dual Power Burners that quickly go from boil to simmer - designed to handle all of your cooking needs. Dual Fuel technology offers an efficient, superior cooking experience with the power of a gas cooktop and precision of an electric oven.
- Delicious results, every time with Dual Fan Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with powerful dual convection fans that circulate hot air throughout the oven cavity.
- Flexible six burner cooktop
- Six burner cooktop provides ultimate cooking flexibility with dual power burners that quickly go from boil to simmer.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Dual Power Burners
- Dual burners deliver a powerful boil at 18000 BTU's to a delicate simmer at 750 BTU's to meet all your cooking needs.
- Backlit LED Knobs
- Backlit LED knobs light up when the cooktop is in use.
- Best of both worlds with Dual Fuel Technology
- Features the power of a gas cooktop and the precision of an electric oven for baking, so you get maximum versatility and delicious results.
- Convenient one hour Steam Clean
- Keep your oven looking and operating at its best with the fast Steam Clean cycle that's chemical and odor-free.
- Better access to your meals with the Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Soft-close oven door
- Soft-close hinges gently guide the oven door to a closed position
- Clean-up is easier with Hidden Bake
- Keeping the bottom of your oven clean is easier with a hidden heating element.
- Easily move cookware with Continuous Grates
- Move even your heaviest pots and pans without the need to lift them.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K™ Certified)
|Product Line||Dual Fuel Range|
|Cooking Surface Type||Gas|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Right Front Element Burner||18,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Right Rear Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Left Front Element Burner||18,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Left Rear Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Center Front Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Center Rear Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Bake Element||3300 Watts|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||3300 Watts|
|Convection Element||3380 Watts|
|Convection Type||True Dual|
|Number of Convection Fans||2|
|Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Oven Interior Color||Gray|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Window Type||Extra Large Visual|
|Display Light Color||White|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||35 3/16"|
|Maximum Height||36 3/16"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||43 15/16"|
|Oven Interior Height||14 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width||28 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Depth||16 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Minimum Circuit Required||30 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Included Power Cord Type||4-Prong Plug|
|LP Conversion Kit Included||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Product Weight||276 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...