Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
AGA eR7 100, Duck Egg Blue
as of Jan, 30 2023
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $1,056 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The AGA eR7 100 gives you everything you love about the classic AGA Cast Iron range, but with the ability to turn each cooking area on and off, and the added convenience of touchscreen control to select from a range of cooking temperatures.
The three ovens - for roasting, baking and simmering - and two hotplates on the AGA eR7 100 are controlled by a touch-screen panel. Hotplates and ovens can be individually controlled, and for optimal control, there are 5 heat settings for the roasting oven and 4 for the baking oven.
The cast-iron ovens also feature an Altrashell™ coating, which seals the cast-iron and makes them easier to clean. For further ease, the inner door liners can be removed and placed in a dishwasher.
The AGA Classic eR7 100 is available in 16 contemporary colors.
36" H x 38 7/8" W x 27 1/2" D (inches)
816 lb. uncrated
- ENHANCED CONTROL
- AGA food tastes better because an AGA cooks better, using gentle heat to retain the food's flavor, texture and goodness. The heat radiates from the inner surfaces of the ovens, creating dedicated cooking zones. The ovens are controlled by a touch-screen with LED indicators and a character display to indicate which zone is activated and which setting is selected.
- The AGA eR7 100 achieves flexibility when cooking a range of dishes, through the four settings in the baking oven and the five settings in the roasting oven, as well as the long, slow cooking in the simmering oven.
- RANGE OF COOKING METHODS
- The new electric AGA eR7 provides a cast-iron baking oven, roasting oven and simmering oven and the 150 model offers two additional steel ovens for slow cooking and warming.
- Two AGA hotplates, one for boiling and one for simmering, offer further versatility and can accommodate extra-large pans or may be used as a cooking surface.
- The five oven model provides enhanced flexibility with its extra ovens and offers the choice of either a warming plate or a state-of-the-art induction cooktop.
- OPTIMAL OVEN FLEXIBILITY
- The roasting oven has five pre-set cooking settings, R9, R8, R7, R6 and B4, which provide the flexibility to vary the oven temperature from very hot to moderate. The oven therefore can operate as a second baking oven. The R9 setting is ideal for fast grilling.
- The baking oven has four pre-set cooking settings, which are B4, B3, B2 and B1. These vary the temperature of the oven from moderate to cool. Cooking sweet and savory simultaneously is not a problem in the ovens as the flavors do not mix. This oven may also be used as a second simmering oven.
- DETAILED DESIGN
- Beautifully designed in the UK, the AGA eR7 Series collection offers those iconic AGA good looks and the highest level of attention to detail, featuring a branded handrail and AGA embossed oven doors.
- The cast-iron ovens of the AGA eR7 Series range are covered with a special Altrashell™ coating, which seals the cast iron and makes them easier to clean.
- There's also a new cooler-touch, stainless steel inner door liners on the roasting, baking and simmering ovens. This patented design creates a cooler outer door panel and allows for the inner door panels to be removed for cleaning.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...