Frigidaire Gallery GCFI306CBD
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Front Control Induction Range with Total Convection
- SALE Ends January 10, 2024:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $69 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery 30" Front Control Induction Range with Total Convection, features our most powerful and advanced convection system, which enables over 15 cooking modes like No Preheat, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Steam Bake, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Convection Roast, Convection Bake, Bread Proof and more! Plus no cooktop is easier to clean than induction, since induction heats the pan and not the cooktop around it, spills wipe up more easily. Also, you can get dinner on the table faster with the induction cooktop, which boils water faster than gas and electric. Plus, enjoy precision cooktop temperature control with our new TempLock™ technology.
- Get over 15 ways to cook with Total Convection
- Total Convection gives you maximum versatility in the kitchen, powering cooking modes like Air Fry, No Preheat, Slow Cook, Convection Bake, Steam Bake, Convection Roast, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Bread Proof, Dehydrate and more!
- Keeping your cooktop clean has never been easier
- Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktops, induction only heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler, allowing you to clean up spills and splatters while you cook.
- Start baking immediately with No Preheat
- Eliminates time wasted waiting on your oven to heat up - simply place your food in the cold oven and get to mealtime, in no time. * No Preheat is best used for single-rack baking of frozen or pre-made items and food that needs to cook for longer than 10 minutes.
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt with Air Fry
- Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family, right in your oven.
- Experience a hassle-free way to cook with Slow Cook
- With Slow Cook, your food cooks slowly and at a lower temperature (as low as 100° F), allowing you to lock in moisture and flavor without over or undercooking your food.
- Get amazingly fast results with Induction
- Heat transfers directly to the cookware bypassing the cooktop surface, making induction incredibly fast. * 9" induction right front element, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water compared to 3000W 9" electric right front element and 18,000 BTU gas right front burner.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Achieve bakery results at home with Steam Bake
- With Steam Bake, steam evenly circulates throughout the oven cavity, resulting in breads and muffins that rise higher and are light and fluffy.
- Avoid over and undercooking your food with TempLock™
- Sensors in the cooktop automatically adjust the power level to maintain a consistent temperature the entire time you cook. It's like cruise control for your cooktop.
- Offers two convenient cleaning options
- Select Steam Clean for a quick, 30 minute clean or choose Self Clean, which is available in 2-, 3- and 4-hour cycles.
- Enjoy crispy, perfectly roasted meals with Steam Roast
- Steam Roast uses moisture to make perfectly crispy and tender meats and vegetables that are roasted to perfection.
- Maximize cooktop space with the Convenient Bridge Element
- Connects two elements to allow for simultaneous control, perfect for a griddle pan.
- Premium Touch Screen Control Panel
- Features a responsive 4.3-inch, full color, capacitive touch digital control panel.
- Safer Cooktop Surface
- Induction heats the pan and the food in it, so the area around the pan stays cooler.
- Get precise temperature control with Air Sous Vide
- Get the benefits of sous vide cooking, right in your oven. Air Sous Vide uses precisely controlled temperature and airflow to lock in flavor and moisture for yummy, perfectly cooked meals.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Extra Large Oven Capacity
- Cook more at once with our extra-large, 6.2 cu. ft. capacity oven. once with our extra-large, 6.2 cu. ft. capacity oven.
|Product Line||Induction Range|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Auto Pan Detect||Yes|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||8 3/10"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||5 1/2"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Center Rear Element Burner Size||5 1/2"|
|Right Front Element Burner||2,300 / 3,600 Watts (Boost)|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1,400 / 2,500 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Front Element Burner||1,800 / 2,800 Watts (Boost)|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1,800 / 2,800 Watts (Boost)|
|Center Element Burner||1,400 / 2,500 Watts (Boost)|
|Air Sous Vide||Yes|
|Timer On / Off||Yes|
|Cooking Controls Function|
|Program Fahrenheit or Celsius||Yes|
|Silent Control Panel||Yes|
|Bake Element||2500 Watts|
|Bake Element Pass||8|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||4000 Watts|
|Broil Element Pass||6|
|Convection Element||3800 Watts|
|Number of Convection Fans||1|
|Number of Rack Positions||8|
|Oven Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Embossed|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Drawer Handle Style||Integrated|
|Cooktop Control Location||Top|
|Display Light Color||White|
|Cooktop Light Color||Red|
|Display Type||Capacitive Touch|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Black Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||35 3/8"|
|Maximum Height||36 3/8"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||47 5/16"|
|Depth With Handle||28 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height||21 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Width||25 3/16"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 7/8"|
|Oven Capacity||6.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Connected Load @ 240V||15 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||40 Amps|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Product Weight||178 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Certifications and Approvals|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...