Frigidaire Gallery GCRE306CBF
Frigidaire Gallery 30" Rear Control Electric Range with Total Convection
- SALE Ends January 10, 2024:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $39 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Gallery 30" Rear Control Electric Range features our most powerful and advanced convection system, Total Convection, enabling so many cooking modes like No Preheat, Air Fry, Slow Cook, Steam Bake, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide, Convection Roast, Convection Bake and more! The flexible five element cooktop includes a powerful 3,200 Watt EvenTemp™ element and a convenient bridge element - designed to handle all of your cooking needs. Also includes our fingerprint resistant, Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel finish.
- Our most advanced and powerful convection system, Total Convection
- Total Convection gives you maximum versatility in the kitchen, powering cooking modes like Air Fry, No Preheat, Slow Cook, Convection Bake, Steam Bake, Convection Roast, Steam Roast, Air Sous Vide and more!
- Start baking immediately with No Preheat
- Eliminates time wasted waiting on your oven to heat up - simply place your food in the cold oven and get to meal time, in no time. * No Preheat is best used for single-rack baking of frozen or pre-made items and food that needs to cook for longer than 10 minutes.
- Deliver all of the flavor and none of the guilt with Air Fry
- Air Fry allows you to make healthier and delicious meals for the entire family, right in your oven.
- Flexible Five Element Cooktop
- This cooktop has five elements designed to handle all of your cooking needs, including our powerful 3,200 Watt EvenTemp™ element and convenient bridge element.
- Experience a hassle-free way to cook with Slow Cook
- With Slow Cook, your food cooks slowly and at a lower temperature (as low as 100° F), allowing you to lock in moisture and flavor without over or undercooking your food.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Consistent Results with the EvenTemp™ Cooktop Element
- With our EvenTemp™ cooktop technology, heat is evenly distributed across the element's surface, which reduces hot spots and cold areas in your pan.
- Achieve bakery results at home with Steam Bake
- With Steam Bake, steam evenly circulates throughout the oven cavity, resulting in breads and muffins that rise higher and are light and fluffy.
- Offers two convenient cleaning options
- Enjoy more cleaning flexibility. Select Steam Clean for a quick, 30 minute clean or choose Self Clean, which is available in 2, 3 and 4 hour cycles.
- Maximize cooktop space with the Convenient Bridge Element
- Connects two elements to create a larger cooking surface, perfect for a griddle or large pan.
- Enjoy crispy, perfectly roasted meals with Steam Roast
- Steam Roast uses moisture to make perfectly crispy and tender meats and vegetables that are roasted to perfection.
- Get precise temperature control with Air Sous Vide
- Get the benefits of sous vide cooking, right in your oven. Air Sous Vide uses precisely-controlled temperature and airflow to lock in flavor and moisture for yummy, perfectly cooked meals.
- Extra Wide Store-More™ Storage Drawer
- Our redesigned Store-More™ Storage drawer is now even wider - allowing you to store any unused oven racks or baking trays.
- Large Oven Capacity
- Cook more at once with our large, 5.3 cu.ft. capacity oven.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
|Product Line||Electric Range|
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Bridge Element Location||Left|
|Cooking Surface Type||Smooth|
|Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Right Front Element Burner Size||9"|
|Right Rear Element Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element Burner Size||7"|
|Left Rear Element Burner Size||7"|
|Right Front Element Burner||3200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element Burner||1200 Watts|
|Left Front Element Burner||1800 Watts|
|Left Rear Element Burner||1800 Watts|
|Center Rear Element Burner||100 Watts|
|Keep Warm Burner Location||Center Rear|
|Air Sous Vide||Yes|
|Timer On / Off||Yes|
|Cooking Controls Function|
|Change between Continuous Bake Setting or 12-Hour Energy Saving Feature||Yes|
|Program Fahrenheit or Celsius||Yes|
|Silent Control Panel||Yes|
|Bake Element||2500 Watts|
|Bake Element Pass||8|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||4000 Watts|
|Broil Element Pass||6|
|Convection Element||3800 Watts|
|Number of Convection Fans||1|
|Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Oven Interior Color||Midnight Black|
|Oven Light Quantity||1|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Embossed|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Drawer Handle Style||Integrated|
|Display Interface Color||White|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||46 3/4"|
|Maximum Height||47 3/4"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||47 5/16"|
|Depth With Handle||28 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height||18 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Width||25 3/16"|
|Oven Interior Depth||19 7/8"|
|Oven Capacity||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 240V||13 kW|
|Voltage Rating||240 V|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Product Weight||170 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||Yes|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Certifications and Approvals|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...