Details & Features
Boil your pasta and simmer the sauce all at once with the Versatile Cooktop on this 30-inch Amana™ Electric Range. Plus, start baking dessert at the same time by using the extra-large and easy-to-read Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus. Or, choose a preset temperature setting with Bake Assist Temps. Then when you're ready for cleanup, use the Self-Clean Option to help take care of leftover splatters in the oven.
- Large Oven Capacity
- Large Oven Capacity gives you the space you need to make dinner and dessert at the same time.
- Versatile Cooktop
- Our multiple coil options provide up to 2,100 watts to help you cook more of your favorites at the same time.
- Bake Assist Temps
- These preset temperature settings make cooking even more convenient. Just select a temperature, press start and let the oven do the rest.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls Plus
- Quickly select bake or broil temperatures with these extra-large and easy-to-read electronic controls.
- Temp Assure™ Cooking System
- Distributes heat throughout the entire oven to help comfort food favorites like chicken parmesan or mom's beef pot roast taste just how you like them.
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- See and savor. A bigger view lets you check on food without having to open the oven door.
- Self Clean Option
- There's no need to scrape and scrub with the Self Clean Option. Use this setting to let your range do the dirty work for you in just two to four hours.
- Storage Drawer
- This storage drawer comes with plenty of space to put those pots and pans out of sight and out of mind.
- Custom Broil
- Use this setting to broil in five degree-increments to melt cheese, sear steak or toast those buns with more precision.
- Warm Hold
- Can't serve dinner right away? Warm Hold keeps the oven at 145°F to 190°F, so dishes like your baked chicken parmesan are still ready when you are.
- Oven Lockout
- This safety feature locks your oven and its controls to help protect against accidental use.
- Indicator Lights
- Check your oven's status and settings at a glance.
- Sabbath Mode
- If you keep a kosher home, this setting helps override the features of modern ovens such as automatic shutoff and electrical lights.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooktop Element Style||Coil|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated Black on Stainless|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||2100W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||2150W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||1250W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||2100W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Bake Element Power||2400W|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Broiler Element Power||3400W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Selections||Audible Signal, Control Lock, Warm Hold, Sabbath Mode, Clock, Timer|