6.4 cu. ft. Smart Freestanding Electric Range with Frozen Bake™ Technology
- SALE Ends February 2, 2022:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Details & Features
Get the right settings every time with this freestanding electric range. Scan-to-Cook technology lets you send instructions directly to the smart range to start cooking frozen foods in the self-cleaning oven using your smartphone or tablet. Plus, cut out routine steps and skip preheating with Frozen Bake™ technology to get dinner on the table quickly.
- Frozen Bake™ technology
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings.
- FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Element
- Get two elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans and a 9" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Smart Freestanding Ranges
- Get things done in multiple rooms at once by using your smartphone to remotely preheat the oven and get dinner started. Or, when your hands are full, use a voice command to check the oven timer.
- Scan-to-Cook Technology 1
- Get the right settings every time. Scan a frozen food barcode with your smartphone or tablet and send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to your oven for dinner done the way your family wants it. 2 1 U.S. only.
- Voice control with a compatible voice-enabled device 3
- Control your kitchen no matter what you've got on your hands with simple voice commands using the Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device. 4 3 U.S. only.
- True Convection Cooking
- Cook foods faster 5 with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are.
- Fingerprint Resistant
- Available in black stainless and stainless finishes that are easy to clean and resist fingerprints and smudges.
- Multi-Step Cooking
- Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once. 6 The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- FlexHeat™ Triple Radiant Element
- Get three elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans, and 9" and 12" outer rings that make room for larger cookware.
- Scan-to-Connect Technology
- You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool™ app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly. 7
- Remote Start
- When set to remote enable, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn your oven on so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are. 8
- Keep Warm setting
- Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven. Control it remotely through your Whirlpool™ app or manually on the oven so food stays warm and ready to serve whether you're home or away. 9
- Party mode
- Start preparing for guests from your smartphone or tablet with Party mode that automatically turns on the Keep Warm setting so dishes stay ready to serve. 10
- Control Lock Mode
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use. 11
- Enhanced Troubleshooting
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos 12 .
- Guided Service
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the mobile app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service 13 .
- AquaLift™ Self-Cleaning Technology
- Temperature Sensor
- Get evenly-baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Rapid Preheat
- Save time with 20% faster preheating 14 . A rear fan combined with the use of all of the elements helps to heat the oven quickly.
- 6.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- Easily make large family meals with 6.4 cu. ft. capacity.
- Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Wiping up spills is simple with the easy-to-clean cooktop.
- Large Oven Window
- Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Max Capacity Rack
- Make plenty of room for large items with a max capacity rack.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Get easier oven cleaning with a hidden bake element.
- Dishwasher-safe knobs
- Make cleanup easy by washing knobs right in the dishwasher.
- Sabbath mode
- Use Sabbath mode to keep the oven on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's turned off. When this mode is enabled, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-5/16 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27-3/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47-7/8 in|
|Net Weight||165 lbs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Interior Depth||20-3/4 in|
|Oven Interior Height||21-3/8 in|
|Oven Interior Width||24-3/8 in|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Power On Indicator Light||No|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Weighted|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12""/9""/6""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||9""/6""|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Cleaning Type||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Features||Scan-to-Cook Technology, Frozen Bake™ Technology, True Convection, FlexHeat™ Dual Element, FlexHeat™ Triple Radiant Element, Bladed Knob, ADA Compliant|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa, Android, Google Assistant, iOS|
|Works With||WiFi, App, Remote Access, Voice Controlled|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...