Details & Features
Counter depth 24" range with one of the largest ovens in its class, Stylish and fully featured in a small package. Features integrated electronic knob ignition and child safety thermocouple to prevent gas from flowing if the burner is out. Ships natural gas - LP conversion kit included.
- Large 2.51 cu ft Oven Capacity
- Blomberg knows you can never have too much room in your oven, even if there's not a lot of room in your kitchen. That's why we engineered a generous 2.51 cu. ft. oven capacity into our 24-inch range.
- Flame Failure Safety Device
- All Blomberg 24-inch gas ranges are designed to be intelligent and safe as well as stylish and efficient. Cooking burners are equipped with a flame failure safety device that automatically cuts off the gas supply should a gust of wind, a spill, or a boil-over extinguish the burner flame at any time during cooking.
- Easy-to-Clean Gray Enamel Oven Interior
- Blomberg 24-inch oven cavities are coated with a long-lasting, nonporous, gray enamel finish that is not only attractive but also extremely easy to clean. Just a simple wipe with a damp cloth is all it takes to remove fresh spills and keep your oven looking like new. Ovens are equipped with handremovable wire rack support tracks. Just pop them out for effortless access to the oven sidewalls and a truly thorough cleaning.
- Interior Lighting
- For full visibility while baking, braising, and roasting, Blomberg ovens feature bright interior lighting, including cylindrical lamps placed on the rear wall, and a non-reflective enamel surface that reduces glare on the glass oven door.
- 4 sealed burners (10000, 2x 7000 and 3500 BTU)
- Electronic ignition
- 2.3 cu. ft oven with interior light
- European gas safety shutoff
- Cast iron grates
- Chrome plated racks
- Ships NG with LP conversion kit
- Slide-in style - No backguard included or available
|Control type||Mechanical Control|
|Cavity Enameling Color||Gray|
|Oven Lights||1 x Round light|
|Anti-tip (tilting) bracket||Yes|
|LPG Conversion Kit||Yes|
|Zone Configuration||4 Gas|
|Front Left||10,900 BTU|
|Rear Left||7,050 BTU|
|Front Right||3,650 BTU|
|Rear Right||7,050 BTU|
|Pan Support Type||Continuous cast iron|
|Pan Support Quantity||2|
|Gas Safety Device for hob||Yes|
|Gas Safety Device for oven||Yes|
|Oven Glass Window||Full Glass|
|Door Cooling System||2Pane Heat Resistant Glass(fixed)|
|Net Capacity cu. ft.||2.51 cu. ft.|
|Accessories / Oven Cavity|
|Rack Positions||5 levels|
|Chromed Wire Racks||2|
|KW/Amps rating at 240V, 60Hz||120-240V 60Hz|
|Supply Cord & Plug||USA-Canada|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Required cutout dim (H x W x D) in.||36" x 24" x 24"|
|Overall dim - height||36|
|Overall dim - width||23 5/9|
|Overall dim - depth||25 3/4|
|Weight (lb./kg)||149.5 lbs/68 kg|
|Overall dim - height (packed)||40 3/8|
|Overall dim - width (packed)||26|
|Overall dim - depth (packed)||27 5/9|
|Brut shipping weight (lb./kg)||142 lbs/64 kg|
|Instructions for Use|
|Use & Care Manual||EN, FR, SP|
|Installation Manual||EN, FR, SP|
Save up to $300 in instant rebates on qualifying Blomberg appliances from August 19 – October 10, 2023. Some conditions apply. Promotion is not available for online orders. See in-store or contact your local Tasco Appliances for more details.
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...