Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
See our clearance selection here
Capital Cooking CGSR362G2-N
36" Gas Self Clean Range, Rotisserie, 4 Open Burners, 12" Thermo-Griddle
- Today's Price:
as of May, 28 2023
- Total Price:
- Add to compare
- Add to wishlist
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $420 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
Like the 30" Self-Clean Range, Capital Cooking's CGSR362G2-N Culinarian Series 36-In. Self-Clean Natural Gas Oven Range with 4 Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle is a powerful range with number of features that ensure its perfection in any kitchen.
- Culinarian Series range with four 25,000 BTU open burners
- Powerful 18,000 BTU 12-In. Thermo Griddle
- Burners are capable of temperatures as low as 145° to provide a True Simmer
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Moto-Rotis motorized rotisserie system
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- Self-cleaning oven
- Oven capacity: 4.6 cubic feet
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler in oven
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs and spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Extra large viewing window
- Natural gas fueled
- 36 inches wide
- Stainless steel griddle cover comes standard
- Images show alternative range top configurations; this model includes 4 burners and 12-In. griddle
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...