30-Inch 5 Burner Front Control Gas Convection Range with Baking Drawer - Stainless Steel
Details & Features
This versatile gas range provides a Baking Drawer that adds more options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to bake at a different temperature. This range features flawless cooking results from Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Baking Drawer
- Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Steam Rack
- Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
- FIT Guarantee
- Is our promise to flawlessly fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
- 6.5 cu ft Total Capacity - This gas slide-in range provides an extra-large cooking Capacity in the oven for multiple dishes at once and gives you the flexibility of a separate temperature zone in the baking drawer.
- 5 burners (5k, 8k, 9.2k, 15k and 19k) - Provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to19,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
- EasyConvect Conversion - Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- Side Trim Accessory Kit - This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
- Aqualift™ - Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||66.99 cm, 26-3/8 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||73.34 cm, 28-7/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||123.82 cm, 48-3/4 in|
|Height||91.44 cm, 36.0 in|
|Width||75.88 cm, 29-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Size||76.20 cm, 30 in|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||18,000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power||900|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Baking Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 1 Gliding Roll-Out, 1 Steam Rack|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Gas Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||E lectroniques|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|