Closed Box or End of Line Products are products that have been discontinued or no longer being produced, but still new and never opened. For this reason an additional discount may apply.
Open-box products are typically floor models or returned goods that have been inspected to make sure they work. You will be able to purchase them from individual store locations. Product varies from location to location.
Capital Cooking MCR364G-L
36" Gas Convection Range with 6 Sealed Burners 19K BTU + 12" Griddle
- Today's Price:
as of Dec, 05 2022
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $240 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Capital Cooking MCR364G-L 36-In. Precision Series LP Manual Clean Range with Four Sealed Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle is a 36-In. manual clean oven with 30,000 BTU Bake Burner for uniform cooking and 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner for perfect searing. It features oven modes for bake, broil, convection bake, open door broil and fits a full-size commercial cookie sheet (26 In. x 18 In.) with 4.9 Cu. Ft. cavity.
- Precision Series 36-In. LP manual clean range with 4 sealed burners and 12-in. Thermo-Griddle
- Oven modes: bake, broil, convection bake, open door broil
- Large 4.9 Cu. Ft. cavity with 4.4 Cu. Ft. of usable capacity
- Oven fits full size commercial cookie sheet (26 In. x 18 In.)
- Convection Oven with separate Fan On/Off switch
- 30,000 BTU Bake Burner for uniform cooking
- 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner for perfect searing
- 5 rack positions (2 racks provided) for all cooking needs
- Dual 40W oven lights provide excellent interior illumination
- All stainless steel and glass door allow wall-to-wall visibility and easy cleaning
- Black porcelain with titanium speck oven interior
- Front and rear levelers allow 1.5-In height adjustment
- Four sealed burners are rated at 19,000 BTUs each
- All burners turn down to a true simmer
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates with center bridge grate provide a continuous cooking surface
- Flush island trim is standard for non-combustible or island trim installations
- Wall-mount back guard provided for combustible rear wall installation
- Available in 10 standard colors
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...