Frigidaire Professional PCFG3670AF
Frigidaire Professional 36" Front Control Freestanding Gas Range
- SALE Ends January 10, 2024:
- Tasco's Sale Price:
- Total Price:
Buy Now, Pay Later
No interest and monthly payments of only $174 if balance is paid in full within 12months. Plus applicable fees and taxes. See instore for details.
Details & Features
The Frigidaire Professional 36" Gas Range with True Convection, delivers faster, more even multi-rack baking by powerfully circulating hot air throughout the oven cavity. Plus, the six burner cooktop offers ultimate flexibility with Dual Power Burners that quickly go from boil to simmer - designed to handle all of your cooking needs. This range also features backlit LED knobs and our Smudge-Proof™Stainless Steel finish that resists finger prints, making cleanup easy.
- Faster, more even baking results with True Convection
- Get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Flexible six burner cooktop
- Six burner cooktop provides the ultimate cooking flexibility with dual power burners that quickly go from boil to simmer.
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Temperature Probe
- The Temperature Probe monitors and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached.
- Dual Power Burners
- Dual burners deliver a powerful boil at 18000 BTU's to a delicate simmer at 750 BTU's to meet all your cooking needs.
- Backlit LED Knobs
- Backlit LED knobs light up when the cooktop is in use.
- Better access to your meals with our Glide Rack
- Our extending Glide Rack makes it easier to monitor and lift your food out of the oven.
- Soft-close oven door
- Soft-close hinges gently guide the oven door to a closed position.
- Easily move cookware with Continuous Grates
- Move even your heaviest pots and pans without the need to lift them.
- Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- ADA Compliant
- Product complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. * When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
|Product Line||Gas Range|
|Cooking Surface Type||Gas|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Right Front Element Burner||18,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Right Rear Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Left Front Element Burner||18,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Left Rear Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Center Front Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Center Rear Element Burner||12,000 / 750 BTU Dual|
|Bake Element||17000 BTU|
|Bake Element Type||Hidden|
|Broil Element||14000 BTU|
|Convection Element||1000 Watts|
|Number of Convection Fans||1|
|Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Oven Interior Color||Gray|
|Oven Light Quantity||2|
|Oven Light Type||Halogen|
|Oven Light Watts||40 Watts|
|Rack Position Type||Ladder|
|Rack Type 1||Flat|
|Rack Type 1 Quantity||2|
|Rack Type 2||Glide|
|Rack Type 2 Quantity||1|
|Window Type||Extra Large Visual|
|Display Light Color||White|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Minimum Height||35 9/16"|
|Maximum Height||36 9/16"|
|Depth With Door 90° Open||43 15/16"|
|Oven Interior Height||15 1/16"|
|Oven Interior Width||28 7/16"|
|Oven Interior Depth||17 1/2"|
|Oven Capacity||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||9.2 Amps|
|Connected Load @ 120V||1.1 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required||15 Amps|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs||Yes|
|LP Conversion Kit Included||Yes|
|Product Weight||245 lbs|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Certifications and Approvals|
- More Like This…
- Popular Now...